• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You won’t believe what this woman did after being insulted at the checkout…

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You won’t believe what this woman did after being insulted at the checkout…

Do you know what she did?

I'll tell ya what she did Mr. Skindian Bones, she went home and told her b*tch of a man to order some Androlic/Drol
and beef the f*ck up so she can feel protected like she deserves by a man with REAL PROPORTIONS…
Can you relate in your substantially small world, or in your little "Puniverse"?

Listen here beef-seepage, you don't have to be obese-challenged anymore and
you'll be destroying your turtlenecks in no time, so keep reading while I also address the other ninos grandes!!!

For you Sultans of symmetry Juggernaut's ignore my rant above aimed at the "lil" honey
bunches -

Papito, you know and I know it's a no brainier that building mass in the off season merely is second nature for most of us, correct?
Truth is, we all lack somewhere and need some ripening on lagging parts, a quantum leap in the brawn department would be ideal.

Well we may not be have anything as evolutionary as a parallel hybrid accelerator, but we do have something much convenient..

So if you wish to get serious about unleashing and revealing what you earned over the winter months
come next spring and summer, take advantage now on our amazing deals..

PuritySourceLabs.ru has all your bulking needs covered from Anadrol to
Testosterone or Nandrolone and even the beloved Dbols.

2807bz9.jpg

66izb5.jpg
rvghlj.jpg

Anadrolic 50 (Oxymetholone ) - 50mg/100 tabs $100.00
Supplier:British Dispensary

Chemical Name:Oxymetholone
Comes In: 50mg tab
Dosage: 50mg-100mg/day

Active time: 6-8 hours

Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Shipping from Europe

While continually investing in cutting-edge manufacturing technology, efficiently cooperated with database, health and safety management.

The British Dispensary (L.P.) Co., Ltd. strictly follows up with the newest versions and successfully commit to the international standards.
Hence, their mission has always been to be a leader in the world of consumer health productsall whole often being replicated and counterfeited, BD has still remained the contender to copy and delicate, because leaders turn heads and gain the attention world wide, continuously!

With this said: We now provide our customers with authentic, genuine British Dispensary products..

bd3.png

(Check out these latest products here)

Back