• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T bol log

mrgreen376

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I know many of you saw the new list as I did and were excited about it. I’ve never ran t bol before but have experience with anadrol/ d bol/ just about every oral other than superdrol and t bol I have ran. I’ll do a log so you all can learn about this compound as I do and my results with it. Will get started here soon with the log hopefully by end of next week.

I’ll also include my current diet and some training .

Gc puts out great products and keeps adding to it so I want to help educate on some of these with my personal experiences

Good deal bro. I've had the opportunity to run Tbol but always passed. I'm very curious on how your E2 reacts to this compound. Every one is a little different. I'll stay tuned.
L

Tbol is one of the most underrated and overlooked compounds out there IMO. Gives good lean mass gains, strength increases, as well as stupid pumps. You can run it for extended periods as well as it's not as liver toxic as others. 5-6 weeks is perfectly fine even with higher doses. Probably my favorite oral compound out there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I agree bro...but this old man is done with orals though😢

Tbol is one of the most underrated and overlooked compounds out there IMO. Gives good lean mass gains, strength increases, as well as stupid pumps. You can run it for extended periods as well as it's not as liver toxic as others. 5-6 weeks is perfectly fine even with higher doses. Probably my favorite oral compound out there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

So I know many of you saw the new list as I did and were excited about it. I’ve never ran t bol before but have experience with anadrol/ d bol/ just about every oral other than superdrol and t bol I have ran. I’ll do a log so you all can learn about this compound as I do and my results with it. Will get started here soon with the log hopefully by end of next week.

I’ll also include my current diet and some training .

Gc puts out great products and keeps adding to it so I want to help educate on some of these with my personal experiences
At what dose will you hen running it Mr. G?

I’m thinking 50mg daily or I might do 40mg and 20mg d bol but probably just 50 so i can assess what the t bol is doing

Ill be checking in. Tbol is unique and I'm curious on how you like it!

I’m thinking 50mg daily or I might do 40mg and 20mg d bol but probably just 50 so i can assess what the t bol is doing

- - - Updated - - -

Next month TO..we will work it out.💪

Oh goody. I think I will be trying GC tbol before too long since my other go to source doesn’t carry it. I’m in on this one.

Here we go
Going to take 60mg before workouts on training days

Other current compounds 1g sust a wk , 700mg primo a week

Diet
Meal 1 - 1 1/2 cup egg whites , 2 eggs , 50g carbs from oats

Meal 2 - 8oz chicken breast 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3- Same

Meal 4 8oz lean beef 1 cup jasmine rice

post workout 50g whey iso 50g carb powder

Meal 5 - 4 whole eggs 5oz beef

Goal is to grow and add muscle to start bulk period so won’t be as tight but time to add muscle tissue

Arms and shoulders tonight so let’s see how it goes

IML Gear Cream!
Crazy pumps today partially due to the rebound from post show and maybe partially the t bol

Smith machine shoulder presses
225x12 275x8 315x6
After this one exercise they were blown up and painfully pumped

Upright rows 185 2 sets 12 reps each

Seated dumbbell laterals 3 sets 20 reps 20lb dB

Preacher curls 80lb db single arm
3 sets 10-12 reps

Hammer curls 55lb dumbbells 10 reps
Then 60lb dumbbells for 8

Tricep pushdowns 4 sets 12-15 reps full stack 150 followed by a double drop set on that Last set.

Not a ton of volume but muscles worked were painfully pumped and can barely lift up arms haha good stuff.

Crazy pumps today partially due to the rebound from post show and maybe partially the t bol

Smith machine shoulder presses
225x12 275x8 315x6
After this one exercise they were blown up and painfully pumped

Upright rows 185 2 sets 12 reps each

Seated dumbbell laterals 3 sets 20 reps 20lb dB

Preacher curls 80lb db single arm
3 sets 10-12 reps

Hammer curls 55lb dumbbells 10 reps
Then 60lb dumbbells for 8

Tricep pushdowns 4 sets 12-15 reps full stack 150 followed by a double drop set on that Last set.

Not a ton of volume but muscles worked were painfully pumped and can barely lift up arms haha good stuff.
Damn bro 80 lb single arm preachers. Fuckin beast

Here is where we are at this is morning shape , no pump at 229 lbs on my rebound phase let’s see where we go

Attachments

• A17D461D-5372-4EEB-B670-95A06BC2E9C8.jpeg
    A17D461D-5372-4EEB-B670-95A06BC2E9C8.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 141
Fired up to follow this.💪

Here we go
Going to take 60mg before workouts on training days

Other current compounds 1g sust a wk , 700mg primo a week

Diet
Meal 1 - 1 1/2 cup egg whites , 2 eggs , 50g carbs from oats

Meal 2 - 8oz chicken breast 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 3- Same

Meal 4 8oz lean beef 1 cup jasmine rice

post workout 50g whey iso 50g carb powder

Meal 5 - 4 whole eggs 5oz beef

Goal is to grow and add muscle to start bulk period so won’t be as tight but time to add muscle tissue

Arms and shoulders tonight so let’s see how it goes

Back today 2nd back workout of week. Energy was low as I couldn’t sleep and tossed and turned all night m. Sleep and snoring / breathing at night has been horrible lately due to the rebound adding 20 pounds in 2 weeks will do that to you. I’ve been eating clean body just wasn’t used to all the carbs.

Anyways workout today short and sweet
V mag bar pulldowns
180x12 210x10 210x8

Cable lower lat pulldowns 3x10 100lbs

Single arm machine rows 3x12 80 lbs

Lower lat hammer machine 100 each side 3x10

Cable face pulls for rear delts 3x8 75lbs

Finished with calves

No doubt bro....20lb jump in weight is tough for the body to adjust to in a short time.

Back today 2nd back workout of week. Energy was low as I couldn’t sleep and tossed and turned all night m. Sleep and snoring / breathing at night has been horrible lately due to the rebound adding 20 pounds in 2 weeks will do that to you. I’ve been eating clean body just wasn’t used to all the carbs.

Anyways workout today short and sweet
V mag bar pulldowns
180x12 210x10 210x8

Cable lower lat pulldowns 3x10 100lbs

Single arm machine rows 3x12 80 lbs

Lower lat hammer machine 100 each side 3x10

Cable face pulls for rear delts 3x8 75lbs

Finished with calves

Yea sleep has been shitty and body worn down should hopefully adjust soon but probably should go see a sleep apnea doctor as well

Update
This am 233
Went in for some quads only got to do 2 exercises before the lower back pain flared from this rebound and weight gain

Hack squats worked up to 5 plates per side for 10 can go to 6 plates each next time 3 sets 8-10

Quad extensions did 4 sets on 180 really focusing on the squeeze and keeping tension last set was a drop set

Then went back for chest with no back issues

Incline barbell 4 sets worked up to 275 for 10 last set. Pretty good strength and could have gone more with a spotter

Decline hammer press 3 45’s on each side 1st set got 15 , then 12, then 10, then 9

Then incline flyes with 45’s 2x10

Then seated dumbbell laterals with 35’s 2x12

Strength is coming up which is great just got to get the body used to the extra weight again so it doesn’t hinder my leg workouts . Endurance isn’t quite there yet but strength is coming back from the prep.

Sounds great bro. Are you going to stay with that dose?

Update
This am 233
Went in for some quads only got to do 2 exercises before the lower back pain flared from this rebound and weight gain

Hack squats worked up to 5 plates per side for 10 can go to 6 plates each next time 3 sets 8-10

Quad extensions did 4 sets on 180 really focusing on the squeeze and keeping tension last set was a drop set

Then went back for chest with no back issues

Incline barbell 4 sets worked up to 275 for 10 last set. Pretty good strength and could have gone more with a spotter

Decline hammer press 3 45’s on each side 1st set got 15 , then 12, then 10, then 9

Then incline flyes with 45’s 2x10

Then seated dumbbell laterals with 35’s 2x12

Strength is coming up which is great just got to get the body used to the extra weight again so it doesn’t hinder my leg workouts . Endurance isn’t quite there yet but strength is coming back from the prep.

Get Shredded!
Yea dose is fine no need to increase or decrease at this point. Muscles are very full right now

Well well well...if it isn't my buddy skippy checking up on me. I feel the love old friend. Get off that goofy mountain tricycle of yours and go push some heavy weight around. Your starting to sound like those "Northern Cal Guys"! 🙄

Slacker!!!

Well well well...if it isn't my buddy skippy checking up on me. I feel the love old friend. Get off that goofy mountain tricycle of yours and go push some heavy weight around. Your starting to sound like those "Northern Cal Guys"! 🙄

Oh damn!!!

Are we gonna start the *your mommas so fat* jokes?

Stick with being safe in your air conditioned gym and make sure someone spots you.

:)

Well well well...if it isn't my buddy skippy checking up on me. I feel the love old friend. Get off that goofy mountain tricycle of yours and go push some heavy weight around. Your starting to sound like those "Northern Cal Guys"! 

Oh damn!!!

Stick with being safe in your air conditioned gym and make sure someone spots you.

Do I need to seperate you two?

Mr green. Enjoying the log. I'm excited to try this product out sometime in the future.

How dare you. I thought we were tight and planned to get our last names air-brushed on our AARP t-shirts together. Well...I guess not now mister Foursome!

https://youtu.be/gcyOoPDlSuU

I'm sorry Mr Green...there is a traitor amongst us🙄

Oh damn!!!

Back