• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One of the best opportunities for growth

Procard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since Z helped me out on my last prep I thought I would share this: For anyone who has either competed, done a photo shoot or just a cutting cycle/program, you need to be aware of the unique opportunity for growth that comes right after.

The best and most rapid muscular gains come after a long period of dieting. To illustrate, my contest was nearly 3 weeks ago. I was 208 on stage at about 5.5% body fat.

After the competition we consume huge amounts of food. If you get right back to the gym all that food will go straight to the muscles. Because I have been training hard, even though I have been eating like a pig my body fat is about 7.5% (test at 7.2 a week ago) and I weigh 220. I have probably gained 3-4 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks. I am running moderate amounts of deca and test. Normally an advanced body builder will gain 3-4 lbs of muscle a year.

I am now back to eating clean. Whole grain spaghetti, New York steaks....clean but calorie dense. I do not feel deprived whatsoever. Cardio is about 40 minutes per day and my body is starting to lean out again.

The usual trend is to take time off after a competition or an intense cutting cycle. Take a few days off, not weeks. Get back to training after that. You will gain an exceptional amount of muscle in a very short period. Fat gains will be minimal, even if you are eating Whataburger. A lean body will stay lean if your training is on point.

You can bing eat for 2 full weeks, and then get back to watching your diet. You will be amazed at the gains you make.

Good read brother! Thanks for sharing some knowledge. I love how growth keeps me lean even at 2-3 iu ed ( generics) with a sub par diet. It definitely makes a difference.

Back