PDA

View Full Version : Another GH Order w/ HuPharma

Babooks83
08-23-2018, 06:31 PM
After a great experience all around with my first GH Order, I decided to grab another couple kits of the GMP Quality GH and some of the TB-500 2mg to try and help with an issue that keeps reocurring in the upper body. The GH has been on point the last couple of months so why mess with what's working?
The ordering process has been pretty much flawless thisfar. After putting order in this morning, Alan respondedin less than 30 mins to confirm. Received the info needed and it has already been taken care of. To get everything out of the way and processed within my shift at work in not too shabby. So now the waiting begins like a kid a XMas Eve for TD. Will post picture when received. Thanks again Alan.

Take care,

BB from Boston

superted99
08-23-2018, 09:06 PM
After a great experience all around with my first GH Order, I decided to grab another couple kits of the GMP Quality GH and some of the TB-500 2mg to try and help with an issue that keeps reocurring in the upper body. The GH has been on point the last couple of months so why mess with what's working?
The ordering process has been pretty much flawless thisfar. After putting order in this morning, Alan respondedin less than 30 mins to confirm. Received the info needed and it has already been taken care of. To get everything out of the way and processed within my shift at work in not too shabby. So now the waiting begins like a kid a XMas Eve for TD. Will post picture when received. Thanks again Alan.

Take care,

BB from Boston

Very nice -Glad to hear

Hupharma Rep
Email me @Superted99@armormail.net
Orders/list/prices

Babooks83
08-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Another Impressive TD from HuPharma. Probably the Quickest T/A currently out there. Across the Board, the Process was Flawless. Thanks again to Alan for another Great Experience.35861
(1 Kit of GMP Blue Tops and Half Kit of TB-500 2mg)

Take Care,

BB from Boston