• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Synergy of Steroids

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
By Bill Roberts

Already the great knowledge that you can build powerful cycles combining different drugs instead of choosing just one drug, and there are numerous ways to mount a cycle efficiently based on the principle of synergy. In this article I will further explore this idea, so that make a cycle smart and powerful it becomes easier.

Anabolic steroids can be grouped in different ways according to their distinct characteristics and similarities. We can group them by families, classes (Bill Roberts), activity (progestins, 17aa, SHBG, etc.), purpose (cutting, bulk). Knowing each group makes it easy to understand why certain combinations of steroids are very powerful, while others may make your cycle a failure (though in high doses cycles inefficient work anyway, and this is very common even among elite athletes).

1) PURPOSE (Bulk, Cutting):
I prefer not to distinguish this group of steroids since you can adjust the use of certain drugs according to other methods that use during the steroids cycle (aromatase inhibitors, diet). So it is essential to know the profile of each drug before starting a steroids cycle and ride it the most efficient way to your goal. The key here is how much water retention and fat burning will be a concern for you. Knowing this you will know that drugs choose.

2) FAMILIES OF STEROIDS:
Anabolic steroids can be divided into 3 distinct families, according to their direct derivation (testosterone, nandrolone or DHT), and this division is very important to know the characteristics that unite and separate the different families of drugs. Knowing this is clear because you increase the risk of side effects often when combining drugs of the same family (test + D-bol, deca + fina) and can also decrease the effectiveness of the steroids cycle, but can also increase it by combining drugs from different families (Test + winstrol + fina). But this only becomes clear when other principles of synergy are also known.

a) TESTOSTERONE AND THEIR DERIVATIVES:
Testosterone and its esters: suspension (no ester attached test), testosterone of short half-life (propionate, phenylpropionate), test of long half-life (enanthate, cypionate, decanoate), mix of esters (Sustanon, Omnadren), dianabol, Boldenone, Halotestin, Turinabol.

b)Â 19-NOR:
Nandrolone and esters (phenylpropionate, deca), trenbolone (acetate, enanthate).

c) DERIVATIVES OF DHT:
Anadrol, oxandrolone, stanozolol, primobolan, masteron, proviron.

3) CLASS 1 and 2:
Whereas testosterone as the steroid base with powerful synergy with all other types and families of steroids next step is how to combine other drugs in the construction of a cycle more efficient than using a random combination. Many guys throw drugs at random in a steroids cycle and will not fail to have good results, but in general it is often unnecessary and a huge waste.
Steroids can divide into two classes, 1 and 2. We call class 1 steroids which has a strong connection to the androgen receptor (AR), Class 2 and those with weak binding to the AR (independent anabolic effect), and its action is regulated by other receptor types.
- Class 1: trenbolone, deca, primobolan, Boldenone, Oxandrolone, Masteron, Turinabol.
- Class 2: Dianabol, Anadrol, stanozolol, Halotestin

4) ACTIVITY;
Steroids have different mechanisms of action in the body and combining drugs with similar activities you can increase or decrease the positive and negative effects (side effects) of the cycle.

a1) Aromatization:
The process of conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which can cause various side effects such as retention, gynecomastia, high blood pressure, etc.. Aromatizing drugs: testosterone, deca, dianabol, boldenone.

a2) Anti-estrogenic:
These drugs have anti-estrogenic activity, avoiding side effects related to increased estrogen by aromatization of other drugs: masteron, primobolan, proviron, stanozolol (?).

b1) Progestins:
These drugs cause effects on its progestenic activity and may elevate prolactin levels and cause side effects such as gynecomastia, severe inhibition of the HPTA. Examples: Anadrol (a progestin is not considered directly, but seems to have some kind of progestenic activity), deca, trenbolone.

b2) Anti-progestenics:
These drugs have anti-progestenic activity, avoiding or reducing side effects related to progestenic activity of progestins. Example: stanozolol.

c) 17aa steroids:
Nearly all steroids cause liver damage, whereas the 17aa are more toxic to the difficulty of processing (for surviving first pass through the liver). That way we all know that is not interesting combine hepatotoxic drugs or use them for a long period. The most hepatotoxic steroids are anadrol, dianabol, methyltestosterone, Halotestin, stanozolol, while oxandrolone and Turinabol are considered 17aa of low hepatotixicty.

d) Reduction of SHBG:
An important mechanism of action of some anabolic steroids often ignored by most users, is in its ability to reduce levels of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin). Testosterone unbound (free) has biological activity while bound to SHBG is inactive. The SHBG acts as a modulator of secretion androgenic in tissues. Thus, lower levels of SHBG increases the availability of androgen action, since they fail to bind thereto. So if you do only one testosterone cycle and SHBG levels are high you lose effectiveness of steroids cycle, since part of the testosterone will bind to SHBG. You can increase the efficiency of the cycle added a drug that reduces SHBG, and other additional effects of the drug logically. Examples of steroids that significantly reduce SHBG: stanozolol, Turinabol, proviron, anadrol.

Now you have the key ingredients to building a powerful cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe that combining one Test, one 19-nor, and one DHT derived steroid would be the best overall cycle, if one is taking into account the compounds used towards one's overall goal?
Like Test, Deca, Anadrol for a bulk?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Nice article. I’m about to start my next cycle which includes boldenone and tren at 100mg/week(first time). Is it fine to mix two of those ? Thanks !

Do you believe that combining one Test, one 19-nor, and one DHT derived steroid would be the best overall cycle, if one is taking into account the compounds used towards one's overall goal?
Like Test, Deca, Anadrol for a bulk?

I see what you’re saying and not exactly. All synergistic combos aren’t the same for everyone.The most synergistic stack would combine androgenic and anablic compounds that seek different receptor sites, with a 17aa oral. Time proven stack: Test, deca , dbol or winny. All three work in different but complimentary ways in the body to cause muscle growth. Make it a 5 way with igf and hGH and join the big boys.Of course there are many other combinations. (Tren, eq, var ), (test, anadrol , winstrol).

Last edited:
I see what you’re saying and not exactly. All synergistic combos aren’t the same for everyone.The most synergistic stack would combine androgenic and anablic compounds that seek different receptor sites, with a 17aa oral. Time proven stack: Test, deca , dbol or winny. All three work in different but complimentary ways in the body to cause muscle growth. Make it a 5 way with igf and hGH and join the big boys.Of course there are many other combinations. (Tren, eq, var ), (test, anadrol , winstrol).

Do you know where I can really dig into this info? I'd like to really get a better grasp of what you mean about targeting different androgen receptors with different compounds. I'll do my own research of course, but any great articles you can think of off the top of your head?

Yeah just Google synergy of steroids by Bill Roberts I just started looking into this myself after reading a article. You’ll probably see the article I posted From t nation. I seen some stuff on professional muscle about it to I’ll try to find for you.

Nice article. I’m about to start my next cycle which includes boldenone and tren at 100mg/week(first time). Is it fine to mix two of those ? Thanks !
Absolutely fine to mix, but you won't see anything out of 100mg EQ weekly. Maybe 600, but most say it starts to shine between 800-1000mg weekly lol. You're better off with NPP imo

Absolutely fine to mix, but you won't see anything out of 100mg EQ weekly. Maybe 600, but most say it starts to shine between 800-1000mg weekly lol. You're better off with NPP imo
I like EQ and NPP together. EQ does turn my blood into syrup so I visit local blood donation services every 5 to 6 weeks on cycle. I would also front load it At least 1500 mg the first two weeks. The hell with waiting 6 to 8 weeks for it to kick in.

Last edited:
Sorry for cunfusing. It’s going to be 150-200mg Sust, 300mg eq, 50mg tren H E3D. After 4-6 weeks I will add some masteron.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you know where I can really dig into this info? I'd like to really get a better grasp of what you mean about targeting different androgen receptors with different compounds. I'll do my own research of course, but any great articles you can think of off the top of your head?

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/steroids-synergism/208712/3

https://www.musclechemistry.com/upl...one-winstrol-anadrol-steroid-cycle-stack.html

I can’t find that article anywhere fuck! I even searched my browser history. I may have thought it was professional muscle and it could have been somewhere else.

Bump this thread for important cycle question...

is there any negative consequences for the following cycle?
test cyp @500mg weekly
proviron @50mg daily
turinabol @60mg daily

any helpful input and/or personal experience would be appreciated.

Thank you.
❤️ milf

Bump this thread for important cycle question...

is there any negative consequences for the following cycle?
test cyp @500mg weekly
proviron @50mg daily
turinabol @60mg daily

any helpful input and/or personal experience would be appreciated.

Thank you.
❤️ milf

That’s actually a well built cycle with the doses right where they need to be. I wouldn’t hesitate to run that cycle brother.

I agree, solid choices milf, those compounds work well together on paper. Keep in mind, mileage may vary per individual for various reasons. Previously, I never got too much from T-bol, maybe mine is too old and lost some kick, IDK...

I agree, solid choices milf, those compounds work well together on paper. Keep in mind, mileage may vary per individual for various reasons. Previously, I never got too much from T-bol, maybe mine is too old and lost some kick, IDK...
Tbol isn’t my first choice but it will work well for some. It’s slowwww to start working and don’t expect to see much until around day 16-18 That’s why most run it for 6 weeks.

Oh ok. I was just wondering if tbol and proviron would have any bad interactions. Thanks guys. I think I’ll go ahead with this and just see how it goes. I’m doing a lot more cardio and time under tension circuit training so I’m not expecting to bulk up. I want to lean up quicker so that when I feel comfortable pushing more weights I can jump on that ol deca train with less worry for sides.

i can’t wait to run deca test dbol again. Been 6-7 years and by far my favorite cycle. I want them gains back. I actually felt like I lifted weights back then haha.

I just gotta be patient. One more Fucking injury and I’m gonna become a yoga instructor with a man bun. We don’t want that. No sir.

Anyways. Test, tbol, and provi it is! Peace out brosephs

Oh ok. I was just wondering if tbol and proviron would have any bad interactions. Thanks guys. I think I’ll go ahead with this and just see how it goes. I’m doing a lot more cardio and time under tension circuit training so I’m not expecting to bulk up. I want to lean up quicker so that when I feel comfortable pushing more weights I can jump on that ol deca train with less worry for sides.

i can’t wait to run deca test dbol again. Been 6-7 years and by far my favorite cycle. I want them gains back. I actually felt like I lifted weights back then haha.

I just gotta be patient. One more Fucking injury and I’m gonna become a yoga instructor with a man bun. We don’t want that. No sir.

Anyways. Test, tbol, and provi it is! Peace out brosephs
Why Tbol

Yea that’s pretty much it.

Ive been on trt (minus a month or two in between injuries ) and I miss feeling ‘on’ and I feel like a fat piece of shit and I’m impatient and stupid.

Also because ive been sitting on it awhile too.

Tbol isn’t a pussy steroid it does have its place and you will see good results. Just have to be more patient with it compared to other orals.

Get Shredded!
Tbol isn’t a pussy steroid it does have its place and you will see good results. Just have to be more patient with it compared to other orals.
Used it once. Liked a lot. Very little sides and good results. Don’t do pills anymore though

Back