• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OS Gear is awesome!

Franco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After 7 orders I want to tell everyone how pleased I am with OS Gear. They carry quality ALPHA products at very good prices.

Ok but Osgear has a Subforum where this should be and you've been a member here for almost 5 yrs and don't know this?

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Ok but Osgear has a Subforum where this should be and you've been a member here for almost 5 yrs and don't know this?

Take Care,

BB from Boston
This is the source checking section.
Nothing is wrong/incorrect about him posting it here.
What are you getting at?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Every time I use to post that I have ordered from a sponsor and have received my product already meaning past tense, I have 5 senior guys, led by Suranyx23 or whatever his name is jumping done my throat because I wasnt asking a question about a particular sponsor/source amd how they were, but if I had already ordered then that doesnt belong here, it belongs in that sources subforum. Thats what I am getting at and if the rules have changed then I apolgize but if we pick amd choose who and how we enforce those rules, than ehy have them? The OP should be asking about a source because they havent used them, not letting us know they have 7x over.

Take Care,

BB from Boston

I believe source checking can be used to ask questions about sources and state your opinion on sources.
Their sub forum is also a good place to state the same things.
I don't know how that could be frowned upon. I could be wrong.

*Do not post product lists with pricing in the open forum again. You’ve been here long enough to know the rules
Edited by Sherk

After 7 orders I want to tell everyone how pleased I am with OS Gear. They carry quality ALPHA products at very good prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Take Care,

BB from Boston
Here's keeping members informed and that everyone moral obligation, to keep people in the know..

To the OP thank you for keeping people updated and glad you found your solid.. ;)

This is the second time I've seen you in less than a week "outs" 2 different sponsors.. I seen you do something similar in the past as well with one of my HCG feedback thread comments, making it 3 times in all that I've witnesses it..You're thoughtless,self centered, self seeking with no consideration and have an agenda with your marketing module at the expense of an other sponsors well deserved recognition by a satisfied customer..Attempting to railroad and direct traffic away for your profit marge..I like competitiveness, but generate your own leads with your own campaigns/promotions, stop poaching potential clients on other sponsors reviews in attempt to mitigate the initial thread for your advantage..

If someone asked for some recommendations, that's fair game, but to jump on a review and lure customers alike in your direction is tasteless and a formality of bashing a sponsor..There's a code of conduct among sponsors alike, respect it please..

It's suggested not to do that again please, I made a mention the other day to you, and here you are again...

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Why is this Being allowed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's not being allowed he's being giving a fair warning because I've given him one prior.. he does it again there's going to be ramifications for his actions... if people are asking suggestions that is one thing he is a hundred percent entitled to give people leads but not at the expense of a review that is irrelevant to who he is and his services.. it's a form of backdoor sourcing and slandering of the services being provided by the initial sponsor getting the review, A+ review at that

Seems like he got many warnings already lmao
It's not being allowed he's being giving a fair warning because I've given him one prior.. he does it again there's going to be ramifications for his actions... if people are asking suggestions that is one thing he is a hundred percent entitled to give people leads but not at the expense of a review that is irrelevant to who he is and his services.. it's a form of backdoor sourcing and slandering of the services being provided by the initial sponsor getting the review, A+ review at that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is the second time I've seen you in less than a week "outs" 2 different sponsors.. I seen you do something similar in the past as well with one of my HCG feedback thread comments, making it 3 times in all that I've witnesses it..You're thoughtless,self centered, self seeking with no consideration and have an agenda with your marketing module at the expense of an other sponsors well deserved recognition by a satisfied customer..Attempting to railroad and direct traffic away for your profit marge..I like competitiveness, but generate your own leads with your own campaigns/promotions, stop poaching potential clients on other sponsors reviews in attempt to mitigate the initial thread for your advantage..

If someone asked for some recommendations, that's fair game, but to jump on a review and lure customers alike in your direction is tasteless and a formality of bashing a sponsor..There's a code of conduct among sponsors alike, respect it please..

It's suggested not to do that again please, I made a mention the other day to you, and here you are again...
Thank you @Vision
I was wondering how this was ok.
It seemed very disrespectful.

Oh I missed @Sherk who saw this first.
Thanks bro!

Oh I missed @Sherk who saw this first.
Thanks bro!

No problem bro. I don’t put up with that crap. Very disrespectful. Shilling in other people’s posts screams desperate and is a bad look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No problem bro. I don’t put up with that crap. Very disrespectful. Shilling in other people’s posts screams desperate and is a bad look.

I spoke with DOM in PM's he sees and recognizes his wrong doing.. he agreed in the future to stay out of all other topics pertaining to sponsors with feedback/reviews..

I spoke with DOM in PM's he sees and recognizes his wrong doing.. he agreed in the future to stay out of all other topics pertaining to sponsors with feedback/reviews..

He also needs to stop posting product listings with pricing. He should know better seeing as how he’s a sponsor. It’s part of the rules all sponsors follow except him and he is no one special that gets to skip that rule. Thanks for talking to him

He also needs to stop posting product listings with pricing. He should know better seeing as how he’s a sponsor. It’s part of the rules all sponsors follow except him and he is no one special that gets to skip that rule. Thanks for talking to him

EXACTLY... And thank you for cleaning up the thread it looks refrshed and gets us all back on track to the OP's initial point.. :) :)

Maybe removing a $400 minimum for WU/MG would help him out. Just thinking out loud....

Back