• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone try Anadrol and Winstrol together?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been reading up on tnation as well as Professional muscle about guys Swearing by 100mg Drol and 50mg and winstrol. I guess they work very well together because of the "non-class synergy". Supposedly they bring out the best in eachother... No bloat/water retention with the help of winny and joints are not taking a beating... reading from the logs, 10-15lbs solid hard gains is the norm and strength is out of this world.

Has anyone here have any experiences with it? I’m looking to try this in the fall. Of course I’ll beef my liver protection up and run bloods before and after to check for issues.

Last edited:
I’ve never tried that combo, but you have my full attention. Curiosity has got the better of me now. Except for me maybe 50mg drol and 20-30 win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve never tried that combo, but you have my full attention. Curiosity has got the better of me now. Except for me maybe 50mg drol and 20-30 win.

I’m going to try to find the article I seen yesterday it’s a good read.

- - - Updated - - -

And I agree with your dosage fuck 100mg anadrol way to much for me.

I’m ready brother...
eb76c6cd103a63571629be826d31f4f6.jpg

Ok so the article I found was from Bill Roberts 2 week on 4 week off. It seems very beneficial for the guys who use a pct but for guys like me that cruise all year I don’t see the point. I think the mentioned dose of Anadrol 50mg day and 30mg winny day for 4 weeks would be very beneficial. The whole 2 week on 4 week off thing is supposed to only lightly suppress you and still give you big gains. I’ll pass but curious on the 4 week idea.

Back