• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

oral cycle

cajunbarbell

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to do a simple strictly oral gear cycle for gaining some mass. Any ideas or previous similar cycle results would be much appreciated.

Var and Tbol. 50 of each will add some quality mass. I've done this cycle and it's really mild and works. Six weeks should do it.

Thanks man I appreciate the info. Also how long was your pct and what did you use?

If youve never done a cycle before you dont want to start out with 2 different anabolic steroids at once...If you have a bad reaction you wont know which compound caused it?...You really wont even know how your responding to either one of them or which one worked better for you?...Always start on just one anabolic steroid.

I sent recommend oral only cycles. Some guys can get away with one or two Anavar only cycles I would they foe anything more than that.

If you start feeling like what guess what you repressed your natural testosterone.

I recommend you add something like test e as a base

Dont be scared to pinn! Orals are a great add on but if you want the full benefit of being "on a cycle" clean up your diet and start pinning sum test and go from there. You gotta man up

Looking to do a simple strictly oral gear cycle for gaining some mass. Any ideas or previous similar cycle results would be much appreciated.

Anadrol is most bang for the buck, but fair warning it is potent stuff, and not so good on the body. I got scary strong, and big on Anadrol, and my head looked like a pumpkin. The injectables are a much better choice..

Orals are best used to jumpstart a cycle, not as a standalone. I love dbol for instance but I would never do it alone. Well I did when I was a noob, and I can say you will lose your gains almost as fast as you gained them. With an injectable testosterone your gains will stay with you a lot longer. For a first cycle the conventional wisdom is to do 500 mg/wk of test-e or test-c for 12 weeks. IMO, I think even with a first cycle it would ok to run 25-50mgs of dbol for the first 4 weeks while you are waiting for the test to kick in.

IML Gear Cream!
I sent recommend oral only cycles. Some guys can get away with one or two Anavar only cycles I would they foe anything more than that.

If you start feeling like what guess what you repressed your natural testosterone.

^^ yup-great info right here-OD

yes, yes, yes to all thee above..... but if your looking for just an oral cycle like you originally asked about, and if you want to spend a little money, T-Bol and Var are a great synergistic combo cycle. Very dry and vascular. I did this a couple years back with Scrioxx's gear and it was awesome. Just eat healthy and take your liver protectors. there's not a huge need to pct on this but I always do. I just did clomid at 50mg/ed and adex at 20mg/day for 25 days.

Just take the plunge and stick it! Once you do it is so easy.

Great advice Jersydevil, this was my second cycle and I loved it. Test and Dbol is all you need for a 1st or 2nd cycle.

^^^^^All good advise. Anavar is the only oral standalone I've ever seen endorsed by people I trust ? ^^^^

My brother goes to the Dr for TRT his dose is around 150mg a week. Anyway he wont stick a needle in himself so everything else is orals only. I have seen him get great results from an 8 week anavar cycle. Seen him get shitty results from a 6 week winny cycle @ 50mg a day. He actually ran a PH a couple years back called raptur and got some solid gains but it was harsh he always felt rundown and had low libido. Anyway thats what i have seen from basically oral only cycles

Not trying to bring the OP down but might as well go all in and start pinning will be worth it in the end. or atleast run test base or a short ester test for the duration of the "oral only" cycle. with diet dialed in and training on point youll for sure hit your mass goal. Honestly I havent ran an oral only cycle but I have ran them every cycle as a kickstart or used the last couple weeks while the test ester clears.

if pinning is a concern my best advice is just go for it. and when you finish your first one (assuming thats the case) i bet you laugh at yourself because its truly painless when done correctly. I had my roommate (also uses gear) pin me every time my first cycle cause I was being a bitch. Finally grew a pair and did it myself second cycle(and since) and have no clue why I was being a bitch.

anavar is by far the best oral i have taken who do you recommend having good anavar?

Get Shredded!
anavar is by far the best oral i have taken who do you recommend having good anavar?

Agent Yes ... Anavar is her specialty and many people can attest to it. PM Tommygunz or Pittsburgh63 ASAP to get a current list and get ur order in before 11/1/13 as she is going private after that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Agent Yes ... Anavar is her specialty and many people can attest to it. PM Tommygunz or Pittsburgh63 ASAP to get a current list and get ur order in before 11/1/13 as she is going private after that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Listen to Street, the guy is as honest as they come!

Back