• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Protocol for Ldog💪

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a quick update for the GC brothers:

I always like to keep you guys updated on my protocols and how I use the GC products.

Until last Saturday, I was running our GC TPP/NPP blend with our Mast E. It was a fun ride and is a great trio of compounds. My new program which started on Saturday is Test C at 600mg per week and Primo at 800mg per week. I'm going to run this for the next 6 months through the Fall/Winter. I'll keep you posted on how I like this combo as well as the doses.

L💪

Luckyyyyyyy. I’m going to start saving now so I can run primo next cycle.

Now that sounds fun. That’s a great dose of primo and length of time to really show what that combo can do. I’m in hopes you keep this updated as time goes by.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don’t often see you discuss using orals. Do you ever add one in at times?

TO,

The last orals I used were Primo Acetate and I loved it. Back in the day, I would run all the orals but when I hit 45, I stopped and switched to all oils....just as a precaution for lipids.

Now that sounds fun. That’s a great dose of primo and length of time to really show what that combo can do. I’m in hopes you keep this updated as time goes by.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don’t often see you discuss using orals. Do you ever add one in at times?

how long were you running the other protocol that is a long cycle .

I ran it for about 3 months bro. I stay on year round in various doses and compounds. Bloodwork every 3 months.

how long were you running the other protocol that is a long cycle .

It's been a week since I started this protocol. I frontloaded 800mg of Primo and pinned 600mg of Test C via 3 pins at 200mg.

I'm not using an AI at this point as I should be able to minimize E2 issues with the Primo and 3 spaced out pins per week of Test.

Get fired up.

It's been a week since I started this protocol. I frontloaded 800mg of Primo and pinned 600mg of Test C via 3 pins at 200mg.

I'm not using an AI at this point as I should be able to minimize E2 issues with the Primo and 3 spaced out pins per week of Test.

Get fired up.
Nice. I'd like to hear your feedback on that

IML Gear Cream!
Will do. I'll keep you posted. I'm already tired of pinning
Man I bet. That's a lot lol. I'm going to start my coming blast with a test front load, so like 750mg at once. It's gonna suck lol. Then I'll be pinning 3cc EOD plus another 4cc of test spread out twice weekly, so about 14.5cc weekly..ugh

It's part of this game but gets so old. Believe it or not, I'll be pinning the Primo E all subq. Abs,hip,upper buttocks...constantly rotating 100mg per pin. The Test will all be IM.

L

Man I bet. That's a lot lol. I'm going to start my coming blast with a test front load, so like 750mg at once. It's gonna suck lol. Then I'll be pinning 3cc EOD plus another 4cc of test spread out twice weekly, so about 14.5cc weekly..ugh

It's part of this game but gets so old. Believe it or not, I'll be pinning the Primo E all subq. Abs,hip,upper buttocks...constantly rotating 100mg per pin. The Test will all be IM.

L
Yeah it really does. This is my highest dose I've done thus far so it'll be interesting.

All sub-q on the primo, huh? That's a lot of oil. I'm really curious to hear how that treats you. Let me know if you get any skin irritation, etc. Would you recommend that with shorter ester compounds? So many questions lol

L
Man I have never tried to pin sub q it has happened before where I missed the muscle and boy did it hurt for days after .

Never short esters bro...always pin subq with long esters and never more than 1ml. Yeah...you get little welps but it goes away fast. I've read and research this protocol for many years and used it numerous times. I like it because it's a slow release of the compound 24/7. This coupled with my IM pins make for a constant anabolic state....at least it works well for me.

Yeah it really does. This is my highest dose I've done thus far so it'll be interesting.

All sub-q on the primo, huh? That's a lot of oil. I'm really curious to hear how that treats you. Let me know if you get any skin irritation, etc. Would you recommend that with shorter ester compounds? So many questions lol

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt dude...it takes some practice.

Man I have never tried to pin sub q it has happened before where I missed the muscle and boy did it hurt for days after .

Just a quick update for the GC brothers:

I always like to keep you guys updated on my protocols and how I use the GC products.

Until last Saturday, I was running our GC TPP/NPP blend with our Mast E. It was a fun ride and is a great trio of compounds. My new program which started on Saturday is Test C at 600mg per week and Primo at 800mg per week. I'm going to run this for the next 6 months through the Fall/Winter. I'll keep you posted on how I like this combo as well as the doses.

L
I'm eyeing that blend currently. Never ran NPP before. One of the few I don't have under my belt. (DHB too...)
800mgs of Primo for 6 months? That sounds great. (And expensive for my blood) If Primo adds more retainable gains, that'd be great. The dosage looks good. 6 months is a long time, but if you're always "on" and getting blood work, more power ya man!!! I'll be keeping my eye on this. It sounds great. Good luck.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. You should try the blend...I think you will love it. As far as DHB....once we get it in stock at GC incorporated...I may derail this project and jump on the DHB train. The mystique surrounding this compound is calling my name.

L

I'm eyeing that blend currently. Never ran NPP before. One of the few I don't have under my belt. (DHB too...)
800mgs of Primo for 6 months? That sounds great. (And expensive for my blood) If Primo adds more retainable gains, that'd be great. The dosage looks good. 6 months is a long time, but if you're always "on" and getting blood work, more power ya man!!! I'll be keeping my eye on this. It sounds great. Good luck.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Still working this protocol....just pinned 400mg of Primo E subq....2ml in each hip. I'll pin the other 400mg on Wed. I've been pinning the Test at 100mg per day IM....6 days per week. It's a pain to pin this much but I always feel dialed in 24/7 with this protocol. Still no AI being used.

L

I really don't like pinning that much any more. Years ago I ran a cycle or two with Whinny and was pinning everyday. Got so used to it I'd do it while having my morning coffee. Burned like hell but it was the plan. These days, in my old age I'd rather pin less frequently. I have to give the subq a go one more time. Tried it a while ago and had a welt for a long time. Might have been the compound/carrier oil etc. don't know. Thinking my next run is going to be Test / Eq / Mast all long esters. Interested to hear how you do without an AI on this protocol.

Thanks bro. Yeah...I feel you on the pinning...in my old age(like you), I get sick of pinning. I like to pin my main compound of Test intramuscular while my secondary long esters on subq. I'm going to keep running this protocol for the during of Fall/Winter.

I really don't like pinning that much any more. Years ago I ran a cycle or two with Whinny and was pinning everyday. Got so used to it I'd do it while having my morning coffee. Burned like hell but it was the plan. These days, in my old age I'd rather pin less frequently. I have to give the subq a go one more time. Tried it a while ago and had a welt for a long time. Might have been the compound/carrier oil etc. don't know. Thinking my next run is going to be Test / Eq / Mast all long esters. Interested to hear how you do without an AI on this protocol.

Last edited:
Wow...I’m jealous. I don’t think she missed a beat. That’s impressive.

Is the Primo from GC?

Will you be getting bloods done to show your e2 and test levels? I’d be curious to see what they look like with no AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will you be getting bloods done to show your e2 and test levels? I’d be curious to see what they look like with no AI

I'm on sustanon and primo E now, definitely need less ai than normal, similar to the mast effect, just as strong imo.

I'm on sustanon and primo E now, definitely need less ai than normal, similar to the mast effect, just as strong imo.

Gotcha. I’d like to see blood work done to show actual numbers compared to how people feel. I’ve always used an ai regardless if I was running proviron, mast or primo, but I hear guys say the estrogen effects aren’t there or they feel good without an ai. But I’ve yet to see any physical proof that their estrogen is actually under control.

Hey bro...not sure on bloods. Primo blows my free test sky high and helps manage my E2.

Back