• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Cut w/ British Dragon

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone!

Starting a new log here with our new sponsor British Dragon! So first off, I'd like to thank BD for the opportunity to test and review their gear for the community. The opportunity is much appreciated!

Shipping and service was extremely fast and helpful. No issues at all. They were short on mast prop so they sent me what they had left until they get done, but that's no biggie. Packaging was good and secured to prevent breaking/spilling. Bottles look good, all of them are evenly filled. They use silicone stoppers, which I prefer because they tend to not degrade over time like the regular butyl rubber ones do.

I got 4 test E 250mg/mL, 5 tren ace 100mg/mL, 2 of 5 mast prop 100mg/mL, 40x50mg winny, and 40x25mg aromasin. Currently running 300mg test e, 150mg tren ace, with .4mg adex e3d. Cycle will be as follows:
8 weeks of-
1g test e/wk
525 tren ace/wk
525 mast prop/wk
12.5 aromasin EOD, unless it needs to be adjusted
Winny will be ran for the last 6 weeks, starting at 25mg/day for 2 weeks, 50mg/day for the next 2, and 75mg/day for the last 2, depending on how my body responds to the winny. That may be a little much but we'll see how I do with it. I have plenty of extra winny, adex, and other stuff on hand if I need it.

As some know, I'm working with tren2k14 as my coach, and we've made great progress thus far, especially given that we're constantly working around my hypoglycemia. I won't be posting specifics of my exact diet but it's actually "on point" haha. Training is something like a modified mountaindog style, with tons of varying intensity techniques to continually stimulate growth without stagnating. Cardio is currently @ 3x20min fasted and 3x20min post workout to make up for the extra carbs I have to consume intra and post workout on leg and back days.

I'll actually be starting this log officially next week, since I'm still nursing a pretty good tendinitis injury on my forearms in the extensor digitorum and extensor carpi ulnaris muscles. It's almost like tennis elbow but it's coming from the finger/hand extensor side and not the upper part of my arm. I've been treating it with BPC-157 and just started dosing it twice daily @ 250mcg yesterday, it's really starting to work now. So we're taking this week easy so I'll be fully recovered going into this blast. I'll post starting pics, weigh-in, etc at that time.

Blood work will be done at approx. 4-5 weeks into the blast depending on how work treats me over the next couple weeks. I'll be testing total test using LC/MS/MS, free test, ultrasensitive estradiol, and maybe IGF-1 to see what kind of increase there is from the tren. Of course I'll also get a CBC to see where everything else is at.

Thanks for following guys! Hope I can provide some insight into their gear for the community.

Here's a pic of the goods. The tabs look solid too I haven't tried splitting any yet
c92bda9ce7bce97c0e1808680f5057bf.jpg

In for the ride. Ive always wanted to run mast and tren together! Went to brew my raws and learned my BB and BA bottles were cracked so now i gotta wait 😭😭

You prepping for something particular or just trying to be as shredded as possible?

In for the ride. Ive always wanted to run mast and tren together! Went to brew my raws and learned my BB and BA bottles were cracked so now i gotta wait

You prepping for something particular or just trying to be as shredded as possible?
This is my first time actually! I'm stoked to try it, I've done plenty of tren and test but never mast.

Not prepping for a show or anything, we're just cutting me down until I'm lean enough to put on some serious mass and not get fat again. The next blast is going to be a big one with test and EQ so I'm going to give myself a little break after this

Nice man! Glad they went with you. I hope the gear is solid.

This is my first time actually! I'm stoked to try it, I've done plenty of tren and test but never mast.

Not prepping for a show or anything, we're just cutting me down until I'm lean enough to put on some serious mass and not get fat again. The next blast is going to be a big one with test and EQ so I'm going to give myself a little break after this

I love mast. Honeslty more than tren. Not even close to the same thing but I honestly feel like a champ on about 500mg of mast. Gyno shrinks (i am certain if i run it long enough it would go away) i feel great both physically and mentally. I do notice some leaning effects but even at a higher bodyfat you get this look about you.

Definitely think you will love mast and if its as synergistic as they say it is (with tren)you will be a god amongst men in a few weeks lol

I love mast. Honeslty more than tren. Not even close to the same thing but I honestly feel like a champ on about 500mg of mast. Gyno shrinks (i am certain if i run it long enough it would go away) i feel great both physically and mentally. I do notice some leaning effects but even at a higher bodyfat you get this look about you.

Definitely think you will love mast and if its as synergistic as they say it is (with tren)you will be a god amongst men in a few weeks lol
Haha awesome. I'm looking forward to see what it does to my gyno, I have small lumps in both nips now that only do down all the way if I hammer my estrogen too low. One of these days I'm gonna have to get that crap cut out!

So I'm taking this week off of lifting completely so I'm can let my tendonitis heal and start this blast next week. I'm thinking my BPC may be underdosed or something so I increased the dosage to 250mcg 2x daily and it seems to be helping. Otherwise if I just keep trying to push through it's just going to get worse and affect my training too much.

Only cardio for me! Yay...

Actually decided to go in for abs and calves today since I can do those without grabbing anything for the most part. It feels like it's healing now pretty quickly since I upped the dose of BPC to 250 2x daily. That combined with solid rest is making a big difference! Should be ready to blast by the end of the week, so I'm happy that's going well. Otherwise I would've just tried to push through it and hammer at it with bpc and TB500.

Cardio in as well today. Work's been pretty rough this week and is going to stay that way for a while. Going to have about two weeks where I have to stay out of town so I'm gonna figure out how to prep and store all the food I need. Already found a gym that will work around the crazy hours I'll have too, so it shouldn't hinder progress much if any at all.

Here's fresh pics and stats from this morning for the starting point-

Weight: 174.0

I'll take measurements when I get home from fasted cardio. I actually missed 2/3 fasted sessions this week because of work. Gonna start getting 2 of those in on the weekend or else it's not gonna happen with work ramping up.
9ad871fa417501fa170973dc5c1ee090.jpg

Alright, it's official.

Started it today with a shot of 150mg mast prop/150 tren ace, then a 500mg shot of test e. Both are actually really smooth, no guaiacol in the tren or anything. Did it earlier today so it should be kicking in with the sweating tonight a little bit. Tomorrow will be more pronounced though.

Starts today! Legs tomorrow, so we'll kill it!

So. Definitely in a short/shitty mood today lol. Got way more irritated with work than I should have. Started sweating a little bit last night but not much, today I definitely am sweating more and it's taking more water to stay hydrated. I'm also obnoxiously horny.

Today I switch from .6mg adex EOD to 12.5mg BD aromasin EOD. I'll probably have to adjust the aromasin up but we'll see how that goes.

Still dosing BPC @ 250mcg 2x daily sub-q in my forearm for the tendonitis. It's getting better, but is still a little irritated. I started doing the Tyler twist exercise with a theraband flexbar and it's actually what got it irritated again because I have a little too stiff of a bar. It's a different feeling though, almost like it's getting better. I thin I'm at the stage where I need to rehab it and still avoid this like overhand lateral/front raises. Otherwise feeling good! Ready to go smash legs in a little bit!

Pummeled legs today. Definitely on tren. Some douche kid was screaming "1 gains, 2 gains..." at his chicken legged buddy while they were doing dumbbell presses and I really wanted to go open hand slap the fuck out of him.

For some reason this tren is giving me the aggression and temper side effects really bad. Probably also had to do with work stress. Hopefully it'll level out in the next week or so.

Leftover pip from yesterday isn't bad at all. A little soreness but not as bad as I would've expected to be honest. All tren gives me soreness BTW, so this is absolutely expected.

Forearm is also doing surprisingly good after slinging plates around today. I figured loading up the leg press with 12 plates was going to hurt but it didn't really bother it at all. It's tender but not in the same way as before. Now it feels like it's healing I guess.

On a good note, one of the older real BBers that go to my gym complimented me on my leg press. I was keeping my form super tight and went deep for 10 reps of 12 plates, so I guess he noticed lol. That was kinda cool, since he's one of the ones that actually knows what he's doing.

Started sweating last night pretty good. Also had a little tren insomnia in the middle of the night. Attitude is a little better today, but I also took two 4:1 CBD/THC drops before work because my sciatica is killing me. It definitely helps the mood and the pain quite a bit.

As far as other effects, it seems like the tren/mast is sucking the sub-q water right out of me. I definitely look like I'm on a lot of test but it's much less water than normal. Hunger was pretty extreme this morning when I woke up too. Blood pressure is up now too, so I started 5mg Lisinopril at night to keep that down. I'll keep checking the BP to make sure it stays on the low side of normal.

Arm day! Had to really restrain myself from going crazy today because I feel really good and wanted to hammer the weights. Slowed myself down, super strict reps with lighter weight and I had to swap some exercises for different ones. Hammer curls and dumbbell single arm extensions are out for a while.

Definitely look like I started some gear. Really good pumps and vascularity starting to poke through. Seem to be staying really pumped as I do cardio too.

Going good thus far! Can't wait to eat because I'm pretty sure I'm starving to death now...

Couple meals for the day. Chicken and rice with raw broccoli and some green El Pato chili sauce

Definitely starting to see the tren and mast already, literally looking leaner by the day. I'm curious to see my first weekly progress pics this weekend
43ce1cd1e80f80c898b14fbf50d75e75.jpg

Back and calves done baby! My first back workout since a couple weeks ago, so I took it real easy and did all slow reps with about 1 second positive and 4 second negative on everything including rack pulls. I'll post my workout today for an example of how training goes on an easy day

Neutral grip low cable row 5*12

Plate loaded seated row 4*10

Stretchers 4*10

Cable dual handle pulldown 4*10

Rack pull 4*6
155 activation set

Donkey Calf Raise:

Heavier sets of 8 with 10 second rests between sets until you can barely do 8
300, 14 sets

Tibia raises 2 sets to failure
BW*20
BW*17

20 minutes LISS cardio on incline treadmill

Now food!
0d5d36f9af5d43710fe43ee90de8189e.jpg

Forgot my update yesterday! Maybe the tincture is effecting my memory lol...

Did my first chest session for the last couple weeks last night, kept it to stuff that wouldn't irritate my forearm, which is feeling almost healed. Also didn't push too hard just in case.

Dosed another 150/150 of tren and mast before bed in the lat. It's a little crampy but that's because I haven't been using them for quite a while and they always kinda get that way. Oil is super smooth, a little thicker than MCT but much thinner than CSO, gso, etc. No guaiacol in any of it BTW.

Sweating has gotten a little worse, attitude is being controlled with CBD tincture, and sub-q water is being pulled out more by the day. Starting weight for the log was 174, and I had shot all the way up to 181 for a day from my test front load, was 177.1 yesterday, now I'm down to 176.1 this morning, and that's after drinking some water.

Here's my chest and shoulders workout from yesterday

Chest
Pec deck 3*12 activation

Incline Smith press sets of 8 then drop down each for 6 reps
195-175-155-135-95

Incline DB flye 3*8

Pec deck 3*15 (cables taken)

Shoulders
Rear delt machine fly 3*20 3 drops on last set
80-65-50-35

Cage press sets of 6 until can barely do 6

Lateral raise machine 4*15

Couldn't do set, hurt shoulder somehow

20 minutes cardio!

Get Shredded!
Back and calves done baby! My first back workout since a couple weeks ago, so I took it real easy and did all slow reps with about 1 second positive and 4 second negative on everything including rack pulls. I'll post my workout today for an example of how training goes on an easy day

Neutral grip low cable row 5*12

Plate loaded seated row 4*10

Stretchers 4*10

Cable dual handle pulldown 4*10

Rack pull 4*6
155 activation set

Donkey Calf Raise:

Heavier sets of 8 with 10 second rests between sets until you can barely do 8
300, 14 sets

Tibia raises 2 sets to failure
BW*20
BW*17

20 minutes LISS cardio on incline treadmill

Now food!
0d5d36f9af5d43710fe43ee90de8189e.jpg
Why does everyone esles food look so much better than when it's sitting on plate

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why does everyone esles food look so much better than when it's sitting on plate

Lol I don't know? It's definitely nothing special, just 90/10 ground beef fried up with Mongolian beef spice packet. Last night I cooked on cast iron for the first time, just got new cast iron skillets. Made up some burgers using my steak rub recipe and they turned out awesome. Cast iron really does make food taste better for some reason.

Lol I don't know? It's definitely nothing special, just 90/10 ground beef fried up with Mongolian beef spice packet. Last night I cooked on cast iron for the first time, just got new cast iron skillets. Made up some burgers using my steak rub recipe and they turned out awesome. Cast iron really does make food taste better for some reason.
I need one then!!!

If ate that much broccoli I'd clear a room... I should eat more broccoli and get used to it though.

Actually decided to go in for abs and calves today since I can do those without grabbing anything for the most part. It feels like it's healing now pretty quickly since I upped the dose of BPC to 250 2x daily. That combined with solid rest is making a big difference! Should be ready to blast by the end of the week, so I'm happy that's going well. Otherwise I would've just tried to push through it and hammer at it with bpc and TB500.

Cardio in as well today. Work's been pretty rough this week and is going to stay that way for a while. Going to have about two weeks where I have to stay out of town so I'm gonna figure out how to prep and store all the food I need. Already found a gym that will work around the crazy hours I'll have too, so it shouldn't hinder progress much if any at all.
How long are you gonna run the TB500?

Imo that's the long term solution.

How long are you gonna run the TB500?

Imo that's the long term solution.
Not sure. I have a bunch coming though, but my fiancee is going to be using it too, so we probably have a months worth of TB and BPC for both of us

Love your cycle layout!
I've never run Mast!
Great, thorough log so far.
I'm subbed for 2g pw gains (where shit gets REAL!!)
Good luck with the injury. I hope it continues to feel better. Continue to take it slow and gradual with your workouts and I'm sure all will be well.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Leg pump day down and time for a couple rest days. Doing my second weekly shot of 500mg test, gonna go in the left lat since the right just took the shot yesterday. Gotta give the quads a little break, I've been hammering them for a while and they scream when I use them now.

Didn't follow up quick enough with my second post workout meal and had my blood sugar drop, tested at 47 before I ate some carbs from dried pineapple and my meal. Of course it rebounded and then I crashed harder, had more pineapple and then a 1/4 cup of ground oats.

Single lying hamstring curls 4*12

Superset:
Weighted high Step up 4*12

Supersetted with
Leg extension 4*15

Banded stiff legged deadlift 3*15

Back