• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opie

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of the sponsors offer a high strength pain killer? Anyone have any recommendations on a product, or site?

Appreciate any advice

My recommendation (from experience) is don't start! Exhaust all other options before using opiates for chronic pain.

And for recreational use, I will just say please don't, and good luck to you sir. Really, it will get to where it's not even fun and you're getting "high" just to feel almost normal because there is no longer a high until OD dosages followed shortly after by death as pushing that limit in desperation.

Take care of your body and appreciate your life. And sorry to get all preachy, I just don't want others to have to go through what I did ...

did you even bother reading the rules? Thats not what we're about here, please don't ask for sources especially narcotics.

That ^^^^^

My recommendation (from experience) is don't start! Exhaust all other options before using opiates for chronic pain.

And for recreational use, I will just say please don't, and good luck to you sir. Really, it will get to where it's not even fun and you're getting "high" just to feel almost normal because there is no longer a high until OD dosages followed shortly after by death as pushing that limit in desperation.

Take care of your body and appreciate your life. And sorry to get all preachy, I just don't want others to have to go through what I did ...

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back