• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fat Gripz (FG) or Iron Bull (IB) Grips?

darksidefitness

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Train with or without it? Any experiences? Thinking in buy one but have not decide which one. FG has some goods reviews online but I have not found too much about IB. Thoughts?

I won a pair fat grips and I did not care for them, I guess im a creatuire of nature. I didnt feel like I had full control of the bar, like a spongey feeling in my hand

I mix em in with deads , arm movements sometimes. I like em they are for grip work .

I was planning to add it to my dumbbell session more than barbell. Like for db row, db press, etc. Thanks for info.

I've heard of fat gripz, and I had a friend 2 years ago at a past gym who swore by them. He had great forearms. Never heard of Iron Bull grips before, but it seems like they're just as expensive as fat gripz!

I won a pair fat grips and I did not care for them, I guess im a creatuire of nature. I didnt feel like I had full control of the bar, like a spongey feeling in my hand
You could always send them my way :winkfinger:

Have tried fat grips a time or 2 but like XPrt didn't like how they felt. I stick with straps. Now my wife loves them and swears by em, and she knows her way around the gym guys. More so then most the dudes at our gym.

Have tried fat grips a time or 2 but like XPrt didn't like how they felt. I stick with straps. Now my wife loves them and swears by em, and she knows her way around the gym guys. More so then most the dudes at our gym.
Straps? Like the kind people use for DLs?

Don't they un-involve your forearms from lifts though?
Absolutely they do bud...I use em only on a few lifts though. Walking DB lunges, bentover Heavy BB rows, and Deads. My forearms are symmetrical to my arms, plus I work with my Hands daily so I dont sweat it to much.

I don't care for them myself. I'm like Dath and go for straps insted.

Yes, but straps are more for like db row and the grip are more for db press. They don't act or work for the same purpose. Also straps help for with a person grip and the grips supposedly alliviate hands tension and work forearms. Not sure if the investment is worth it.

Back