• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The real king of Bulk

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
86774ef61a0910b09459d30c64f22c08.jpg

Deca Durabolin is 5 times less likely to convert to estrogen than testosterone but it also shutsdown 70% of your testosterone production while you are on it so PCT (post cycle therapy) is essential.

One good thing about Deca is that it will increase your appetite which helps with bulking.

One downside to Deca over testosterone is that it generally takes at least 8 weeks before you see results so your cycles need to be longer.

Many users use Deca for 20-26 weeks per cycle.

As for effectiveness it is said to be half as effective as testosterone.

How Does Deca Durabolin Work?
Deca Durabolin increases nitrogen retention which is essential for protein synthesis.

Better protein synthesis means that your body can utilize the protein available more efficiently to build and repair your muscles after a workout.

Without protein synthesis your muscle won’t grow.

We all have it naturally but steroids like Deca Durabolin help to synthesize more protein so that you grow and recover faster.

Deca Durabolin also increases the rate of collagen synthesis which is why you’ll hear a lot of users talk about how much smoother their joints feel.

Deca also increase your IGF-1 levels so that you produce more growth hormone.

There are many benefits of GH such as better skin, sleep and muscle growth.

How To Use Deca Durabolin
If you’ve done any research on Deca you’ll have noticed a lot of guys recommending that you go up to 600mg per day.

In my opinion going this high just increases the chances of there being side effects.

Most guys don’t need to go over 400mg per week at the most.

A bulking Deca Durabolin cycle will be the most common point of use for most men. With this plan, a simple stack of Deca Durabolin and testosterone can easily be all you need. The form of testosterone you choose is inconsequential; all that matters is your body is given adequate amounts of the testosterone hormone to meet its needs. However, higher testosterone doses are typically recommended during a growth phase. Large ester base testosterones will also be the easiest to use such as Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate. Some may also find additional steroids like Anadrol or Dianabol to be beneficial. In fact, the combination of Deca Durabolin and Dianabol along with some form of testosterone is one of the oldest and most popular steroid cycles of all time.

An important note – many inaccurately assume that other 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) steroids cannot be used with a Deca Durabolin cycle because they will compete for the same receptors. We’re not going to go into explaining receptor function but this idea is a myth. You do not have to use another 19-nor compound, most of you will not need one, but one can be used. It is also assumed that steroids like Equipoise cannot be used during a Deca Durabolin cycle for similar reasons; again, this is a myth. Deca Durabolin will stack well with most all anabolic steroids.

*Cutting Deca Durabolin Cycle:

A cutting Deca Durabolin cycle will normally not be built around this Nandrolone hormone, but rather it is a secondary addition. In the cutting phase, this steroid may be added to a total plan in order to promote muscle tissue preservation, but it is most commonly added for the therapeutic effects this steroid can provide. If a cutting Deca Durabolin cycle is implemented, especially if you’re a competitive bodybuilder, you will more than likely want to keep its use at the front end of the total plan and rely solely on hardening agents towards the end. This type of Deca Durabolin cycle cannot be recommended to new steroid users. This type of use will normally be extended beyond what a new steroid user will be comfortable with.

*Athletic Deca Durabolin Cycle:

Most any athlete can benefit from a Deca Durabolin cycle. In most cases, a low dose of Deca Durabolin will be used in conjunction with another steroid that promotes strength to a higher degree along with a very low dose of testosterone. It’s not uncommon for many athletes to rely on testosterone gel but low dose injections will prove to be best.

*Sample Deca Durabolin Cycle:

Below we have provided a sample Deca Durabolin cycle for all points of use. We have provided two for off-season use, one is moderate and the other far more advanced. We have also included one Deca Durabolin cycle for cutting, and while it’s not the only possible plan it will not be a plan suited for most new steroid users. Then we’re left with athletic enhancement, and this Deca Durabolin cycle while highly effective comes with a warning.

http://unclez.ru/injectables/37-nandrolone-decanoate-deca-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

I would say at 600 mgs/day, yeah ya might have some sides. LOL.

I am loading 750 a week for 2 weeks to get some joint relief. I may take a run at the John Sherman if I get labs to clear me (which I may not). I get a good amount of pain relief this way.

Last edited:
I use at 150 mg ew and notice huge joint improvements. Deca is a incredible drug and has many benefits. I have never once experienced Deca dick or any negative side effects. 600mg is on the high side for me. I find it very beneficial at 400mg ew. I don’t even see a reason to use any more then that in my opinion.

I use at 150 mg ew and notice huge joint improvements. Deca is a incredible drug and has many benefits. I have never once experienced Deca dick or any negative side effects. 600mg is on the high side for me. I find it very beneficial at 400mg ew. I don’t even see a reason to use any more then that in my opinion.
Do you need to run caber with the lower dose?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

You've read my other post, I'm a big fan of deca. I also have no problem with prolactin. I do keep a close watch of my estrogen which imo helps keep other hormones in check. So glad you offer deca in the 5 for 5 deal. May extend my 15 week cycle to a 20 week after reading this

You've read my other post, I'm a big fan of deca. I also have no problem with prolactin. I do keep a close watch of my estrogen which imo helps keep other hormones in check. So glad you offer deca in the 5 for 5 deal. May extend my 15 week cycle to a 20 week after reading this

I did brother the Trifecta you speak of is also my favorite stack. You can’t beat that price anywhere 5 for 5 deal. That’s our #1 seller. I think some ppl go into a Deca cycle paranoid and end up psyching themselves out. Deca sides are definitely overrated but you should 100% always take caution and be prepared.

Back