• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Psl ment

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys!

I’m currently logging some trest from PSL in the unsponsored section if anybody is interested in this product.

I’m just under one week in now so things should get interesting from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ment is a phenomenal drug. I’ve ran 3 cycles of it in the past and absolutely loved it. It’s the only drug that I’ve used where I literally got noticeably stronger and stronger every day. It wasn’t just the feeling of being stronger, I was actually pushing more weight every time I stepped in the gym. Very powerful steroid. I plan on using this in my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks guys. One week in today. Weight isn't up so calories were pushed today. Weighing in around 227lbs, daily food is 450p/740c/40f on training days and 400p/90c/80f on rest days.

Thanks guys. One week in today. Weight isn't up so calories were pushed today. Weighing in around 227lbs, daily food is 450p/740c/40f on training days and 400p/90c/80f on rest days.

Good macro ratio. You should add some good size and strength with that

Ment is a phenomenal drug. I’ve ran 3 cycles of it in the past and absolutely loved it. It’s the only drug that I’ve used where I literally got noticeably stronger and stronger every day. It wasn’t just the feeling of being stronger, I was actually pushing more weight every time I stepped in the gym. Very powerful steroid. I plan on using this in my next cycle.

Did these crazy gains "taper off" at any point?
I love some SD, but like 4 weeks in, it tapers off. This is kind of what I mean.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Did these crazy gains "taper off" at any point?
I love some SD, but like 4 weeks in, it tapers off. This is kind of what I mean.

The muscle gain did, yes. But the strength, no. I continuously was getting stronger throughout the course of the cycles.

The muscle gain did, yes. But the strength, no. I continuously was getting stronger throughout the course of the cycles.

What dose did you run?
What AI/dose did you run?

What dose did you run?
What AI/dose did you run?

My first run was 50mg eod, the other runs were 50mg ed. I was much happier with 50mg ed. I always use aromasin with all of my cycles. I typically run 12.5mg which was fine for my first run with ment. When I ran 50mg ed, I had to jump to 25mg and I was fine.

IML Gear Cream!
I enjoyed ment at 50mg Ed and 200mg test per week.

I didn't experience the strength gains like most do but I enjoyed it a lot.

I enjoyed ment at 50mg Ed and 200mg test per week.

I didn't experience the strength gains like most do but I enjoyed it a lot.

What about the gains? Did you gain anything?

How did you run it? What dose?

What about the gains? Did you gain anything?

Well it's hard to say.

I used it during my "cruise".

The point was to reduce test as usual but adding in the ment to keep lean tissue hanging around as much as possible.

This was part of the reason I didn't have the strength gains but I did hold weight and actually added a few lbs. I got a little softer but I think I gained about 5lbs in six weeks with a very strict diet coming off a full blast.

Well it's hard to say.

The point was to reduce test as usual but adding in the ment to keep lean tissue hanging around as much as possible.

This was part of the reason I didn't have the strength gains but I did hold weight and actually added a few lbs. I got a little softer but I think I gained about 5lbs in six weeks with a very strict diet coming off a full blast.

I got ya. Makes sense about the lack of strength gains.

Well it's hard to say.

was this the method you used with the low dose test Prop?

Because I plan on trying that one this up coming winter.. I think you did test prop 50mg 2 x a week????

Hey guys!

I’m currently logging some trest from PSL in the unsponsored section if anybody is interested in this product.

I’m just under one week in now so things should get interesting from here!

BTW.. we git our mass spec test in..

352n9g6.jpg

was this the method you used with the low dose test Prop?

Because I plan on trying that one this up coming winter.. I think you did test prop 50mg 2 x a week????
Yup yup
I think it was 175-150 a week total test

BTW.. we git our mass spec test in..

352n9g6.jpg

Yes sir Jano told me. Excellent results. I'm 10 days into trest and physique is changing nicely. Check me out in the unsponsored log brother, just hit 230lbs...

Back