PDA

View Full Version : Bpc 157???

slayer
08-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Hupharma's BPC? The price is really low, it goes for waaaayyy more most other places. This is one of the few places that carries it and I'm curious/interested in how legit it is. Anybody with info please share.

goldenbrowninla
08-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Iíve ran it, it most definitely worked for my tendinitis. I just ordered more. This was my first time running bpc though, so I donít have any comparison

slayer
08-09-2018, 09:48 PM
If it worked for your tendinitis then it did it's job. That tells me it must be legit. Unless I read the price wrong it sometimes goes for 10X the amount so I was a little skeptical.

superted99
08-10-2018, 03:40 PM
If it worked for your tendinitis then it did it's job. That tells me it must be legit. Unless I read the price wrong it sometimes goes for 10X the amount so I was a little skeptical.

All our gear is legit mate

Only use the best RAWs and PEPs HGH is off the charts

Thanks

Hupharma Rep
email superted99@protonmail.com
orders/prices/productlist

thanks

TEd

goldenbrowninla
08-10-2018, 05:51 PM

I didnít think anything would help my tendinitis, Iím glad I gave this a shot

My new pack with more bpc just landed too

superted99
08-12-2018, 04:56 AM

email me for price list and orders

I didnít think anything would help my tendinitis, Iím glad I gave this a shot

My new pack with more bpc just landed too

Good deal mate - Glad it worked out for you

Hupharma Rep
Email me at superted99@protonmail.com
Orders prices list

Thanks

Ted

TX_hempknight
08-13-2018, 07:33 AM
Ran Hupharmas BPC157, tb500 and HCG. HCG tested with pregnancy test showed positive.

Pretty sure I had a tore calf muscle, BPC and TB have really shortened up my recovery time. I would recommend it.

GarlicChicken
08-13-2018, 09:59 AM
They raised the prices lol

slayer
08-13-2018, 09:14 PM
Yeah, next time I'll keep my mouth shut. Sorry guys. The thought was it's the best price on forum so I'm all over it if it's legit, and so would a lot of others bringing more business. Now with it bumped up to 3X the amount and the higher than most shipping I'm out.

goldenbrowninla
08-13-2018, 10:14 PM
Well shit, this was my go to for peptides, good thing I know somewhere else with a decent price

superted99
08-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Well shit, this was my go to for peptides, good thing I know somewhere else with a decent price

What do you need our quality is unbeatable - Whats the price issue ? what product/products ?

Hupharma Rep
Email me @Superted99@armormail.net
Orders/list/prices

Ted

GarlicChicken
08-20-2018, 09:44 AM
They lowered the prices back down guys. Looks like still the best deal for peptides pretty much anywhere without going long distance

hupharma
08-20-2018, 05:44 PM
They lowered the prices back down guys. Looks like still the best deal for peptides pretty much anywhere without going long distance
Thank you for your attention! We ship peptides within the US, the prices raised a little bit indeed so that we can maintain our US domestic shipping service. We will keep doing our best to offer good quality peptides and good prices. Thank you all!

hupharma
08-20-2018, 05:52 PM
hcg 5000iu landed, orders can be placed here https://hupharma.com/product/hcg-5000iu/
We will response in 24 hours, for bulk order please confirm with me about inventory. Thanks again