• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick insulin pin question

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, so unless I am thinking wrong. I have GC Test Cyp and enanthate. 250mg/ml vials. If I have a 31g insulin pin and I draw out to the 10 mark (very low on the pin) on the insulin pin, that would be about 10mg right? I can't remember my name today lol.

Whoa...!! No bro that's 1 cc= 10iu=10ml Google a conversion chart if u r unsure. That gear is undersized for that imo.

work hard play hard

Ok, so unless I am thinking wrong. I have GC Test Cyp and enanthate. 250mg/ml vials. If I have a 31g insulin pin and I draw out to the 10 mark (very low on the pin) on the insulin pin, that would be about 10mg right? I can't remember my name today lol.
That would be 25mg.

Each 10iu increment on a 1ml insulin syringe is 1 10th of a ml. So, 250mg per ml would be 25mg per .1 ml

You giving your ol lady a boost?

Ah shit, I just read the bag label. Montego you are the man. 1ml per CC it says.

Lord have mercy...glad we cleared this up!😢

Back