• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coinbase is a fucking joke

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I order $1,000 worth of bitcoin through Coinbase expecting that once the funds cleared my account they would be available to send. Turns out Coinbase is doing updates and the funds are not available until August 28th. This is from their site "Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out improvements to your Coinbase account that will increase your buy and sell limits. When this change is enabled, you will be able to buy up to $25,000 a day, have immediate access to trading your digital currency purchases, and sell the full balance of digital currency in your account. We hope that this increased flexibility will result in a better investing experience on Coinbase."

When purchasing the bitcoin it made no mention that my account would be on hold for nearly a month. I should have done a Google search prior to my purchase because there are a ton of complaints, including a SEC investigation and a low BBB rating. I'm sure there are other reputable ways to purchase and sell bitcoin but Coinbase is not one.

Additionally, in the five days since I bought the bitcoin, which I cannot fucking sell or send, it has lost nearly $100 in value.

Lol yeah that’s why a ton of people have switched over to other platforms to initially do a fiat purchase. I’ve personally had shit exactly like this happen with them a few times.

Ironic though today coinbase announced the updates they are doing is to allow instant purchases... hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly why I quit using BTC. It's become a pain in the ass and a huge expense to use. There's no BTC ATMs where I live either so unless you're in a very populated area you're stuck with something like Coinbase. There are other purchasing sites though, I just haven't looked into them yet

Lol yeah that’s why a ton of people have switched over to other platforms to initially do a fiat purchase. I’ve personally had shit exactly like this happen with them a few times.

Ironic though today coinbase announced the updates they are doing is to allow instant purchases... hahahaha

Isn't that the whole point?!? Lmao....

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

That's total bullshit. Circle was the last good payment option that didn't lose your money regardless.

I order $1,000 worth of bitcoin through Coinbase expecting that once the funds cleared my account they would be available to send. Turns out Coinbase is doing updates and the funds are not available until August 28th. This is from their site "Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out improvements to your Coinbase account that will increase your buy and sell limits. When this change is enabled, you will be able to buy up to $25,000 a day, have immediate access to trading your digital currency purchases, and sell the full balance of digital currency in your account. We hope that this increased flexibility will result in a better investing experience on Coinbase."

When purchasing the bitcoin it made no mention that my account would be on hold for nearly a month. I should have done a Google search prior to my purchase because there are a ton of complaints, including a SEC investigation and a low BBB rating. I'm sure there are other reputable ways to purchase and sell bitcoin but Coinbase is not one.

Additionally, in the five days since I bought the bitcoin, which I cannot fucking sell or send, it has lost nearly $100 in value.

Pmd you.

Who is this guy? Didn’t even know he still lifts

Who is this guy? Didn’t even know he still lifts

Barely lol. Didn’t realize both of us being in school full time was going to consume our lives lol. Haven’t even had the focus or good environment to stay on diet

Check out Gemini

IML Gear Cream!
Barely lol. Didn’t realize both of us being in school full time was going to consume our lives lol. Haven’t even had the focus or good environment to stay on diet

Man you would be focused if you used the gym at my university, but the focus would not be on lifting.

Man you would be focused if you used the gym at my university, but the focus would not be on lifting.

Nice....eye candy for days huh. My gym sucks.

Cash app has worked out pretty good for me so far. no fees for purchasing, but transfering to BRD wallet was a fee as well as sending payment.

Back