• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Xristos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I’m a new member, and generally I’m new to all this and have been trying to educate myself. As part of that I have been following a couple of forums without becoming a member, and just reading discussions on first cycles, diet, workout regimes, sources etc. I understand that conflicting information on the credibility of sources and the legitimacy of brands/labs can be found in threats, and I don’t expect to be handed the answers, but I am hoping for some guidance through experienced people’s views here. What I am aiming at is reaching a point where I’ve made a decision on what my first cycle should be and from where. Hopefully in time I will also be able to contribute to this forum based on experience gained. I am 39yo, 1.89cm, 94kg, and have been working out intensively for the last four years non-stop, four days per week. Before I started working out I was overweight (115kg). Words that kind of scare me: shutdown, PIP, bathtub brewing, infection.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you! Yes I’ve already read that sticky and it’s very useful. It seems to me however that no matter how well prepared and informed one is on technicalities, if the gear you get your hands on is not legit then it all will be just a waste of time, resources and a possibly serious health hazard.

Words; shutdown - yes your HPTA can and probably will shutdown but considering your at the age where natural test levels drop anyway after running your first test only cycle I would attempt a proper PCT first and the consider a TRT lifestyle thereafter. (Of course get blood work prior to running, in the middle of cycle and post cycle - this is important so you can adjust your doses and be the best you).
Bathtub brewing/infection- do your source homework and exercise proper protocol and these words can be avoided. Rubbing alcohol is your friend, stock up.
PIP - probably unavoidable in this game, sure it’s a ‘pain in the ass’ but it’s not too debilitating. Inject slowly, don’t wiggle the pin around and After injection rub the area real good with rubbing alcohol. I would also advise aspirating. Virgin muscles will hurt but you’ll get used to it. Pin selection will also help. Good luck.

Thank you man for the advice, and for taking the time! I'm not sure about the TRT lifestyle but yes I understand the necessity of PCT. What I am still not sure of is whether HCG is needed during a first cycle of probably just 10 weeks of TEST E, and if my age (39) should also be considered in making this decision. Is there a sample somewhere of what tests should be included in bloodwork? Grateful if you or anyone could direct me to it. Thanks again.

Back