• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Since I've been gone....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys/gals, Since I've been gone for awhile the site has blown up and just wanted to ask, What are you currently running, or plan to run?. If you want to list Sponsors, go ahead.
Me personally I had to pct quick since I got called overseas and now that I'm back I'll be starting this cycle in April.

Compound Week # AMOUNT
PROP 1-3/10-16 400/WEEK (MLG's)

SUS 1-14 750mg/week (OP's & AMA)
NPP 1-14 750mg-900mg/week (EK & AY)

TBOL 1-7 50mg, 75mg, 100mg (AMA)
VAR 12-17 100MG/ED (AY)

HCG 500IU'S EVERY 5 DAYS (AMA)
AROMASIN 25MG/ED (AMA)
CABER .5MG/ EVERY 5 DAYS (EK)

HGH 3.3IU 2X/ED IM (MORNING AND POST WORKOUT) (SAMSON) + (AMA)

Hey brother nice to see you made it back ok.we are close on cycles.I am on per week,1000mg test e,400mg test prop and 400mg npp and 200mg tren e.had the tren left over from before.I wish I would of got more npp and ranit at 600mg but its my first time with it so I started low.I am a month in and my joints feel great.starting to get leaner.just wanted to do a recomp.

Hey brother nice to see you made it back ok.we are close on cycles.I am on per week,1000mg test e,400mg test prop and 400mg npp and 200mg tren e.had the tren left over from before.I wish I would of got more npp and ranit at 600mg but its my first time with it so I started low.I am a month in and my joints feel great.starting to get leaner.just wanted to do a recomp.

Nice, how are you liking the Npp, I swear that's got to be one of my new favorite injects. Works great! It's funny that your on a 1g/week of TE because I am really contemplating mid way though like week 8 dropping Sus altogether and doing 1g of TE myself. I've played around with mixing it up but I'm thinking along those lines. I'll probably drop my npp down to about 600 also. The highest I've gone so far is somewhere around 450-550 and was just amazing for the joints. Thanks for posting. I like to see what other guys are on from time to time, always makes me think a little.

I have prop and npp sitting here. I have a drug test for a job before I start... and I'm dying to get it started!!!

Edit: I might throw in one more oil with some orals

I have prop and npp sitting here. I have a drug test for a job before I start... and I'm dying to get it started!!!

Edit: I might throw in one more oil with some orals

I think you're in the same situation as me. FD?

Im waiting right now till aug before I can cycle again. Still having good workouts and gains so Im not complaining,

I think you're in the same situation as me. FD?

Im waiting right now till aug before I can cycle again. Still having good workouts and gains so Im not complaining,

Yes Sir, and its looking like Aug for myself too.

I'm just cruising on Test E atm, but May 1st I'll start my spring/ summer cut. 30mgs Test Ace, 70mgs Mast Prop and 100mgs Tren Ace ED, then I'll add in 75mgs Anavar six weeks in. All my gear is Jaredw33 Pharma ;)
EDIT: I was originally planning on this being a straight up cut, but I ended up leaner than I though I would at the end of my bulk so I'm aiming more for a recomp. Only real difference is a little more carbs.

I will use gear for the 1st time , will begin with 400mg cyp/600 bold

Nice, how are you liking the Npp, I swear that's got to be one of my new favorite injects. Works great! It's funny that your on a 1g/week of TE because I am really contemplating mid way though like week 8 dropping Sus altogether and doing 1g of TE myself. I've played around with mixing it up but I'm thinking along those lines. I'll probably drop my npp down to about 600 also. The highest I've gone so far is somewhere around 450-550 and was just amazing for the joints. Thanks for posting. I like to see what other guys are on from time to time, always makes me think a little.

I feel great on the npp.my joints love it.shoulders are where I feel it the most.this is the first time going so high on test but feel good.I am pinning six days a week by the way.nice avi bro.you have been doing your work.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys/gals, Since I've been gone for awhile the site has blown up and just wanted to ask, What are you currently running, or plan to run?. If you want to list Sponsors, go ahead.
Me personally I had to pct quick since I got called overseas and now that I'm back I'll be starting this cycle in April.

Compound Week # AMOUNT
PROP 1-3/10-16 400/WEEK (MLG's)

SUS 1-14 750mg/week (OP's & AMA)
NPP 1-14 750mg-900mg/week (EK & AY)

TBOL 1-7 50mg, 75mg, 100mg (AMA)
VAR 12-17 100MG/ED (AY)

HCG 500IU'S EVERY 5 DAYS (AMA)
AROMASIN 25MG/ED (AMA)
CABER .5MG/ EVERY 5 DAYS (EK)

HGH 3.3IU 2X/ED IM (MORNING AND POST WORKOUT) (SAMSON) + (AMA)

I don't get off any more. I keep it very simple, and pay attention to the results and the tests, and adjust. Mostly 12 week cycles. However, i'm much older, so levels are different now.

Currently Andro 275ml 2Xweekly, EQ 250ml 2Xweekly
Previously Mast 150 ml EOD, Prop 200ml EOD, Deca 250 1X weekly
Previously Andro 275ml E5days, Primo 250ml E5days
Next cycle Test E 250ml 2Xweekly, Mast E 200ml 2Xweekly, TrenE 100-150 ml 2X weekly for 6 weeks

Arimadex as needed.

Monday I pinned my last test-e 1.2gm/wk, primo 1gm/wk I ran it for 10 weeks with last 4 weeks of dbol 50mg/day and NPP- 400mg/wk. Friday the horror starts prop, tren, mast and var 75-75-75-100mg/ed for as long as my marriage will take, 8 weeks should have me in divorce proceedings.

Monday I pinned my last test-e 1.2gm/wk, primo 1gm/wk I ran it for 10 weeks with last 4 weeks of dbol 50mg/day and NPP- 400mg/wk. Friday the horror starts prop, tren, mast and var 75-75-75-100mg/ed for as long as my marriage will take, 8 weeks should have me in divorce proceedings.

I've got Tren e in my next cycle, and it will be the first time. It sounds like some potent stuff. I've been educating myself from this forum, and I'm ready to give it a whirl. Got it in for 6 weeks.

Nice, nice... Myself I've never takin the trip over 1g of test a week but will soon be in the 1gw club. The second part of your cycle looks wicked.

Back