• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

insulin needles for steroid injection

im running 28g 1/2 inch can pin all upper body,put alittle over a 1/2 cc in my right pec today with no issues.

For those of you using the 1/2 inch, where are you using them? I'm trying to figure out a plan as to where I can pin semi-comfortably... I'd like to use the glutes but I don't see myself being able to do that too well especially not knowing what the hell I'm doing. I was thinking quads would probably be the best place for me to do it myself... suggestions are more than appreciated!

I used to use cannons-like 21s and such.Pitt-EX-GSR and all the youngsters now have me using 27-29s shorties on a regular basis .Damn-I guess I was just a slow learner-but I sure love these small pins lol-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Half inch should not be used on glutes, wont get deep enough in muscle even if you are super lean. I use them for tri's. If you have a very low bf, you could use it in other places, but not glutes.

you gotta go with 1 1/2 for glutes to get the oil deep enough,as guads go you gotta go with 1 inch also,1/2 i use on all upper body,pecs,delts,lats,tries.

I use 23x1' in the quads. Don't shoot glutes. Now EZ with Olympus told me to back load a slin pin with there TNE blend. I did and shot my delt and it actually wasn't bad. True tne has some bite to it but it took about 50 sec. To put 1 c in.

Back