• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Igf-1 and tsh bloods on 10iu pharmatropin

Ryu7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bloods pulled after 1 month of 10iu a day. Dosages were 5iu early am and 5iu in the afternoon around 4-5pm. I only missed 2 days of dosing. Before this I was using 4-5iu a day for 4 months. I was hoping for better numbers as I tested well above 400 on 5iu a day. Strange as well my t3 and t4 were within range.

f63033ec99e6f6e7390ddbb4b64407a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so a Total of 5 months On GH?

might be time for a break

Thank you for getting bloods and sharing -- its appreciated :) .

340 looks like a decent result to me -- that is 46% higher than the highest end of the reference range.
Still pretty evavated IGF-1 numbers (I have had lower results on the very reputable generics a lot of guys are using because my E2 was low and I was running tren).
But consider that many factors play a roll in IGF-1 production.
For example, your E2 is a little on the low side and it is known that Estrogen plays a role in IGF-1 production.
Also, what other compounds were you using? Some compounds affect IGF-1 as well.
Finally, how long its been that blood are drawn from the time of the GH shot will make a difference (insulin is used to help extend that IGf-1 presence by occupying receptor sites that the IGF-1 will waste to).

Last edited:
I don't have that much of experience, but let me add my 5 cents since I have the numbers from the blood work. I'm still waiting for my pharmatropin, so I was using Serostim(the most expensive, highest grade HGH from a pharmacy, which you can store at room temperature). My natural levels were around 170s. After 3 weeks of using serostim almost everyday at 1.8 IU they raised for slightly above 250. Last time, after a couple of months they went almost to 400 from 1.8 IU 5days a week and resting 2days. In both cases I had a shot with HGH on this day. Btw, 10IU per day is a lot, even 5IU is pretty big dose of HGH.

I'm pretty sure there are a ton of factors that will affect your IGF-1 levels, like tren and etc, but I'm not aware of them.

From my understanding pharmacy grade HGH is either having higher concentration(that's what can find from some vendors on different forums) or non-pharmacy is slightly expired due to being exposed to temperatures above recommended during the transportation. For example HCG that was for a couple of weeks outside of a fridge worked for me completely fine. Also, some very experienced people noticed the same when they tried pharmacy vs different HGH. The only reason why I decided to try pharmatropin is because I have a lot of trust to Pharmacom. I will share my future results once I will get my pharmatropin, and I will continue to monitor IGF-1 levels on serostim.

Thank you for getting bloods and sharing -- its appreciated :) .

340 looks like a decent result to me -- that is 46% higher than the highest end of the reference range.
Still pretty evavated IGF-1 numbers (I have had lower results on the very reputable generics a lot of guys are using because my E2 was low and I was running tren).
But consider that many factors play a roll in IGF-1 production.
For example, your E2 is a little on the low side and it is known that Estrogen plays a role in IGF-1 production.
Also, what other compounds were you using? Some compounds affect IGF-1 as well.
Finally, how long its been that blood are drawn from the time of the GH shot will make a difference (insulin is used to help extend that IGf-1 presence by occupying receptor sites that the IGF-1 will waste to).

I know a lot of factors play into the number, I think orals and liver stress play a big role as that’s where igf-1 is made and I have seen my own numbers indicate exactly that. As far as other compounds this was during the month of pct so clomid and nolva. Last cycle was test tren deca var dbol Adrol and a little winny with 4-5 iu gh a day. Previous tests with 4iu a day of pharmatropin had me at 471, when increased to 5iu a day while using orals and having slightly elevated liver enzymes my number was 334. Still at 10iu a day I was hoping for atleast 600 or more and a larger difference in t3 and t4. No sides to speak of either..... no tingling wrists or arms falling asleep or water retention

I know a lot of factors play into the number, I think orals and liver stress play a big role as that’s where igf-1 is made and I have seen my own numbers indicate exactly that. As far as other compounds this was during the month of pct so clomid and nolva. Last cycle was test tren deca var dbol Adrol and a little winny with 4-5 iu gh a day. Previous tests with 4iu a day of pharmatropin had me at 471, when increased to 5iu a day while using orals and having slightly elevated liver enzymes my number was 334. Still at 10iu a day I was hoping for atleast 600 or more and a larger difference in t3 and t4. No sides to speak of either..... no tingling wrists or arms falling asleep or water retention

I know nolva/Tamoxifen suppresses IGF-1 ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11299809 and https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01833337 ),
but I am not sure about clomid (maybe someone else knows if it influences things further). Tren, I am aware suppresses IGF-1 but I do not know how long after stopping the Tren this effect will still be present or not.
But I understand regarding no sides -- at 10iu ED I would expect typical sides as well.
I will see if "Pharmacom Helper" has any additional insight.

I know nolva/Tamoxifen suppresses IGF-1 ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11299809 and https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01833337 ),
but I am not sure about clomid (maybe someone else knows if it influences things further). Tren, I am aware suppresses IGF-1 but I do not know how long after stopping the Tren this effect will still be present or not.
But I understand regarding no sides -- at 10iu ED I would expect typical sides as well.
Trenbolone actually increases IGF-1, and also may have the ability to increase IGF-1 receptors and receptor sensitivity as well.

I rarely get any sides at all from hgh. Arms falling asleep and tingly is the only side I ever noticed, and when I have it was always when I was on cycle so I couldn’t say 100% what was causing it.

IML Gear Cream!
Trenbolone actually increases IGF-1, and also may have the ability to increase IGF-1 receptors and receptor sensitivity as well.

This was my understanding as well, tren increases igf-1

I have read that a lot on the boards too, but in my own experience my IGF-1 was greatly suppressed when on Tren compared to other types of cycles.
But, just like everyone else there were many other factors that could have been involved so maybe I am wrong.

I have read (I do not remember the source) that tren does increase the receptors though.

It is all very interesting and complex topics; I think I will be trying to learn more for the rest of my life so I will try to find more info and also I hope Helper will comment.

I think we were both right.
Tren has been demonstrated to increase IGF-1 but that effect is dependent upon Estrogen.
In my own cases, my E2 was low on cycle from dealing with gyno and reacting by upping my AI -- bloods confirmed my E2 to be in the mid teens.
I also used Raloxifen -- I do not know if that has an effect but we do know from multiple studies that Tamoxifen will suppress IGF-1.
The combo of low E2 and the SERM most likely influenced the results in my cases as well as Ryu7.
This is assuming our GH is good (I have no way to know how it was stored or conditions it endured during shipping etc -- I assume it is good) and looking into some of the many other factors that can influence IGF-1 levels.
My opinion is Estrogen and Tamoxifen are the biggest factors at play here.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/science-of-trenbolone-part-3/ said:

...trenbolone does not significantly increase either autocrine or endocrine IGF-1 in a manner greater than testosterone. One trial even demonstrated that testosterone increases autocrine IGF-1 levels slightly higher than TBA [
4]. Evidence seems to suggest that any effects on IGF-1 may be mediated via estradiol, and may even be stimulated via distinct androgen and estrogen receptor mechanisms, which include involvement of the G-protein-coupled receptor (GPR30) [90]. One trial in particular found that increased autocrine expression of IGF-1 in skeletal muscle requires estrogen, and TBA-only implants resulted in no increases in muscle IGF-1 mRNA levels [91]. It is certainly reasonable to speculate that there may be a threshold that must be met, which may not be realistic to see in animal trials.

many references and studies cited in that article.

Hello Sir, if you want check quality of HGH you need to check somatotropin level in you blood, just this level can be bind to the quality of HGH. IGF-1 level depend of your liver and specially of receptor sensivity. There are pathatology when man has lowe IGF-1 level independently of somatotropin level.
Anyway in your case you have good IGF-1 level, about your thyroid gland and level of thyroids hormons, using of HGH do not always come to supression of T4 and T3 but in your case we can see effect of long HGH using.

I'll give you an analogy Sir - trying to check quality of HGH by testing IGF-1 level, this is mostly same when you want to check amount of testosterone and check E2 level instead of checking testo totall. I mean of cource E2 level indiectly can show to us that we have high testo level, but this is very individual thing, the same situatiuon with IGF-1.

If you whant to check HGH, so you need to do injection and after 3-4.5 hours do blood test.

Hello Sir, if you want check quality of HGH you need to check somatotropin level in you blood, just this level can be bind to the quality of HGH. IGF-1 level depend of your liver and specially of receptor sensivity. There are pathatology when man has lowe IGF-1 level independently of somatotropin level.
Anyway in your case you have good IGF-1 level, about your thyroid gland and level of thyroids hormons, using of HGH do not always come to supression of T4 and T3 but in your case we can see effect of long HGH using.

I'll give you an analogy Sir - trying to check quality of HGH by testing IGF-1 level, this is mostly same when you want to check amount of testosterone and check E2 level instead of checking testo totall. I mean of cource E2 level indiectly can show to us that we have high testo level, but this is very individual thing, the same situatiuon with IGF-1.

If you whant to check HGH, so you need to do injection and after 3-4.5 hours do blood test.

I actually did test this batch of hgh which I won in an auction and I posted the results here. I was happy with the number I believe it was about 23. But as far as tsh levels and t3 t4, they have always been out of reference when I have tested them before using gh. Not sure if I have ever tested this stuff during pct though so that’s the one factor diffrent from my previous tests.

About your thyroid gland - I can recommend you to add some food supplement - "NOW Thyroid energy" you can use this FS on cycle and on PCT, 1-2 tab ED for 20-60 days, I see very good effects.

Also some advice about your thyroid gland health - I recommend you to do thyroid ultrasound and check 1)anti-TA 2)anti-T. This you need for exclude subclinical hypothyroidism.
You have very small chance to got SH, but however please check!

About your thyroid gland - I can recommend you to add some food supplement - "NOW Thyroid energy" you can use this FS on cycle and on PCT, 1-2 tab ED for 20-60 days, I see very good effects.

Also some advice about your thyroid gland health - I recommend you to do thyroid ultrasound and check 1)anti-TA 2)anti-T. This you need for exclude subclinical hypothyroidism.
You have very small chance to got SH, but however please check!

My thyroid numbers are all within reference range, granted tsh was toward the lower end but not far from my typical baseline results. What makes you recommend doing something about my thyroid?

I can't say for sure about tren, but we did some research about with nandrolones, and in some cases we really saw that nandolones reduce IGF-1 level, if fact we know that tren - is a derivate.

I can't say for sure about tren, but we did some research about with nandrolones, and in some cases we really saw that nandolones reduce IGF-1 level, if fact we know that tren - is a derivate.

Hello. I recently got 2 kits of Pharmatropin. They are anal bottle and say 10iu on it. How much bacteristatic water do I add? Do I add 1ml? If so, if I want to do 1.5iu in the am and 1.5iu in the evening, do I pull back to the 15 mark on the insulin syringe?

Get Shredded!
Hello. I recently got 2 kits of Pharmatropin. They are anal bottle and say 10iu on it. How much bacteristatic water do I add? Do I add 1ml? If so, if I want to do 1.5iu in the am and 1.5iu in the evening, do I pull back to the 15 mark on the insulin syringe?

anal bottle? 🤣
that’s correct, you can put 1ml and pin 15 units

It looks like I ran into the same issue. Before tren H my igf-1 was 100-150 points higher with the same HGH. Does it mean it's a time to have a break with HGH ?

5 month 2iu daily. Afaik, people run 2iu as HRT, so it shouldn’t build up antibodies..

I’ve never had this problem and I have always ran tren with high....

Doesn’t matter the iu, you can still develop antibodies especially if the hgh is impure. Everyone is different though.

I’ve never had this problem and I have always ran tren with high....

Doesn’t matter the iu, you can still develop antibodies especially if the hgh is impure. Everyone is different though.

What do you mean by impure?

What is the impurity?

What do you mean by impure?

What is the impurity?

I assume you know it’s made by using e-coli bacteria. If it’s not filtered properly or enough some can be left in it. The bacteria are dead, but none the less that can cause a reaction. Or it could be the much cheaper peptide 192aa and some people have an immune reaction to that chain.

I assume you know it’s made by using e-coli bacteria. If it’s not filtered properly or enough some can be left in it. The bacteria are dead, but none the less that can cause a reaction. Or it could be the much cheaper peptide 192aa and some people have an immune reaction to that chain.

I know a little bit about that.

If GH tests 99% pure with little to no dimmers do the parameters you mention effect purity or dimmers?

I know a little bit about that.

If GH tests 99% pure with little to no dimmers do the parameters you mention effect purity or dimmers?

99% depends on who says it’s 99%....... even if it’s 99% than 1% is impurities. Compare the size of an actual pharmacy grade puck versus a generic from China.... why is the generic like 3-4 times as big?

Last edited:
The HGH that I used during this test was from pharmacy. So it was pure as much as it could be :)

Back