• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Important payment info about wu!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Give me your ears!!!!!!!!!!
listening-ear.jpg

Dear customers, clients and friends alike,

Just an FYI.. When utilizing WU as a payment option you have 48 TOPs to send the funds to WU with the selected collector, in the event after 48hrs and the funds have NOT been sent the order will automatically be canceled
from there you will have to create an entirely NEW order and select a NEW collector,
due to the fact that we change collectors regularly..
Please be aware so you don't have to encounter any inconveniences that may delay or hinder the ordering process..

This is extremely important so please fulfill payment under the 48hr window to avoid any issues!

Once you pass this 48hr window and proceed to sends funds there may be difficulties and there's nothing we can do that will correct this situation, under no circumstances would we be able to correct this..

PLEASE make a personal note about all of this info and remember, it's extremely important..We don't wish to see anyone experience any sort of inconveniences.

Kindest regards team supervisor,
Vision

Last edited:
Anyone else getting flak from WU that they are "going away from paper forms and want everyone to start using WU online"? Seems like clerks are getting lazy with paperwork.

Anyone else getting flak from WU that they are "going away from paper forms and want everyone to start using WU online"? Seems like clerks are getting lazy with paperwork.

This is the first of me hearing about this but I hope that's not true.. Western Union is pretty easy and there's a big Regional office in my location and I use it for all sorts of things and it's very very simple... People always fuss and Muss about Paper Trails, I have no problem with it not that I use it for this lifestyle all the time but once in awhile I'll resort to it and in all my years I have never witnessed or ever had a problem or known anyone that have a problem. If people just keep it to a minimum and don't over exceed what they're doing then they can use it very successfully..

I find that the CVS stores tend to be like that as they have a phone or a kiosk for WU. It is a pain sometimes.

I think that phone thing is easy peasy..
It's a pain when I have to deal with an Indian with a thick accent...drives my blood pressure up lol.

Do you guys take Btc?
Yessir. http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/category/2-Payment
It's a pain when I have to deal with an Indian with a thick accent...drives my blood pressure up lol.
I'm with you man. I'd much rather go to a little bodega and fill out the paperwork myself and not have to do much actual speaking. Hate using those shitty CVS phone things. Especially hate when they make you yell the country your sending funds to because Rakkesh Sangeet Gupta on the other end can't hear you over the shitty staticky phone.

"I'M SENDING $850 TO PAKISTAN. NO, NO...PA-KI-STAN. THE NAME IS AKBAR JALALABAD. AK-BAR JA-LA-LA-BAD FROM PA-KI-STAN. YES 8 HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS."

And for whatever reason the cashiers at CVS ALWAYS seem to be so interested in why I'm sending money. Not even in an accusing way...just trying to make annoying small talk and I'm never prepared for it.

Cashier: "Wow that's a lot of money to be sending all the way over there. You have family there?"

Me: "Nope just ordering some business supplies"

Cashier: "What are you ordering that costs THAT much money?"

Me: (None of her business but I'm bad at being up-front and confrontational) "Uhhh....5000 laminated business cards for my employees."

My brain: "You're a genius bro."

Not an uncomfortable situation at all though....

Yessir. http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/category/2-Payment

I'm with you man. I'd much rather go to a little bodega and fill out the paperwork myself and not have to do much actual speaking. Hate using those shitty CVS phone things. Especially hate when they make you yell the country your sending funds to because Rakkesh Sangeet Gupta on the other end can't hear you over the shitty staticky phone.

"I'M SENDING $850 TO PAKISTAN. NO, NO...PA-KI-STAN. THE NAME IS AKBAR JALALABAD. AK-BAR JA-LA-LA-BAD FROM PA-KI-STAN. YES 8 HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS."

And for whatever reason the cashiers at CVS ALWAYS seem to be so interested in why I'm sending money. Not even in an accusing way...just trying to make annoying small talk and I'm never prepared for it.

Cashier: "Wow that's a lot of money to be sending all the way over there. You have family there?"

Me: "Nope just ordering some business supplies"

Cashier: "What are you ordering that costs THAT much money?"

Me: (None of her business but I'm bad at being up-front and confrontational) "Uhhh....5000 laminated business cards for my employees."

My brain: "You're a genius bro."

Not an uncomfortable situation at all though....
I now go in prepared for the WU BS. They never fail to ask who it is, why I know them, etc etc etc. None of which is their business as we all know. What I say every time is that it's someone I served with in the military and I help them out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I now go in prepared for the WU BS. They never fail to ask who it is, why I know them, etc etc etc. None of which is their business as we all know. What I say every time is that it's someone I served with in the military and I help them out.

​That's a good one. I know nothing about the military so god forbid she asks me a follow up question. I wonder what they'd do if I just said "none of your business."

IML Gear Cream!

That's one clever cover story right there that covers all the bases.

Back