• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Choline/inositol for fatty liver

slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw a clip on "Ask the Doc" that he claims that Franco Columbo said he and the other bodybuilders of the past used about 2000mg of choline and inositol for thirty days straight to rid the fat from fatty liver they got while cycling. Any body heard of this? If this is true or not, I need advice on this because I have been diagnosed with fatty liver and have never been fat. It all started when I started AAS.

No HF03 not a heavy drinker, not ever overweight, nothing. I really don't have any of the common reasons one gets NAFL. But in the "Ask The Doc" vid he explains how AAS does in fact promote fatty liver. I'm also looking into TUDCA because it may have potential benefits for this also. Here is an interesting article on this subject.

https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/a-different-steroid-related-liver-problem/

I've had two ultrasounds where they checked for this. Do you have high liver values? Look into Gluthalione, it lowered my liver values when nothing else worked.

I've had two ultrasounds where they checked for this. Do you have high liver values? Look into Gluthalione, it lowered my liver values when nothing else worked.
When cycling your liver values can definitely go up. It happened to me once where they were way up and I tripped and got off all AAS, stopped all supplementing, not 1 beer... nothing. I looked up this organic remedy with beets and lemon juice and a few more organics and values plummeted. My chart looked like a roller coaster, straight up then straight down. My question to you is can you take Gluthalione on a cycle and bring liver values down?

My injectable b12 complex has those lipotrops in it... the research on them seem promising.

When cycling your liver values can definitely go up. It happened to me once where they were way up and I tripped and got off all AAS, stopped all supplementing, not 1 beer... nothing. I looked up this organic remedy with beets and lemon juice and a few more organics and values plummeted. My chart looked like a roller coaster, straight up then straight down. My question to you is can you take Gluthalione on a cycle and bring liver values down?

Yes you can. I do on and off cycle. My body had a reaction to glutathione the first time I used it, then after that I didn't have any negatives. I think my body was detoxing. Instant sweats, piss was orange, etc.. I also had a 5th of vodka a day habit then.

- - - Updated - - -

My injectable b12 complex has those lipotrops in it... the research on them seem promising.

Which b12 do you use?

Yes you can. I do on and off cycle. My body had a reaction to glutathione the first time I used it, then after that I didn't have any negatives. I think my body was detoxing. Instant sweats, piss was orange, etc.. I also had a 5th of vodka a day habit then.

- - - Updated - - -

Which b12 do you use?

its from my compounding pharmacy b12/b5/b6/choline/inositol/methionine. RaceHorseMeds had a similiar blend

Are we talking injectable glutathione or tablets?

IML Gear Cream!
Fatty liver disease is reversible, 100%.

Chirrhosis is not.

So reverse it.

Link to the "Ask the Doc" video you mentioned twice?

I much prefer that doc over conners or whatever. Sucks that doctor doesn’t do videos anymore. He isn’t arrogant and when he doesn’t know something he just says it.

Back