• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New- Been doing reasearch but still lots to learn.

Jkh217

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I'm one of the "lurkers" thats been reading forums in order to gain knowledge. I'm 30 and I'm relatively new to all this. A buddy of mine gave me 2 vials of 200mg Test Cyp from Dispense Quick. I see through out here Dispense Quick was rather popular until they recently closed up shop. Between the reviews and my buddy's advice I felt rather trusting of the product and have started using it. I am currently doing 400mgs of Test C. weekly and dividing it up into two doses per week. Im only on my second week as of right now. I was going to cycle for about 10 weeks. However I noticed a few small issues. The label on the bottle wasn't very sticky and is peeling from the bottle. Also on the back of the box they spelled "preservatives" wrong. Is it possible that this product is counterfeit or was this just a production error? I'm also looking for a second trusted source to make orders from just to be on the safe side. Anything you guys can help educate me on as far as brands and trusted sources would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20180723_183133.jpg
    20180723_183133.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 30
Welcome to ASF.. there are several good sources on here. Just check out the reviews and go from there. As far as labeling I have seen errors and did not affect the quality of the product. If and oil was on the vial the label will not stay on for anything seen many crooked labels as well which means nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Bigtoe that definitely makes me feel alittle better. I trust my buddy but just seemed odd. I been looking at the reviews for PharmaCom and PuritySource. It seems the reviews are rather split. Some people swear by them and other say it's underdosed garbage.

Thanks Bigtoe that definitely makes me feel alittle better. I trust my buddy but just seemed odd. I been looking at the reviews for PharmaCom and PuritySource. It seems the reviews are rather split. Some people swear by them and other say it's underdosed garbage.
PSL has labs of their stuff posted. Vision is a rep for them and posted in the last month. He posted no matter what the results were.

PSL has labs of their stuff posted. Vision is a rep for them and posted in the last month. He posted no matter what the results were.

Good to know. Thanks again!

Counterfeit? They are an UGL. Their stuff works just fine, though. I do get some PIP from their test prop, but not from the test cyp. Twice a week is a good schedule.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board bro. I’ve used DQ many times. The misspelling was a misprint. It’s very unlikely to find a counterfeit DQ product as they were a underground lab. They weren’t a pharmaceutical company. The label peeling off can happen for a number of reasons.

If you look in our sub forum (PSL) you can find that we have had mass spec done on almost all of our products. We are a true and trusted source that have been around for many years. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or vision. Best of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Counterfeit? They are an UGL. Their stuff works just fine, though. I do get some PIP from their test prop, but not from the test cyp. Twice a week is a good schedule.

Yeah I didn't think anyone would counterfit an UGL but I just wanted to make sure due to the few errors I noticed. I tend to be paranoid and overanalyze everything but thank you for your input it makes me feel better

Welcome to the board bro. I’ve used DQ many times. The misspelling was a misprint. It’s very unlikely to find a counterfeit DQ product as they were a underground lab. They weren’t a pharmaceutical company. The label peeling off can happen for a number of reasons.

If you look in our sub forum (PSL) you can find that we have had mass spec done on almost all of our products. We are a true and trusted source that have been around for many years. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or vision. Best of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks bro I appreciate it! Yeah I was confused myself as to why someone would possible counterfeit a UGL but I'm happy to know it was just a misprint. I think I'm going to check out PSL for a future order.

Thanks bro I appreciate it! Yeah I was confused myself as to why someone would possible counterfeit a UGL but I'm happy to know it was just a misprint. I think I'm going to check out PSL for a future order.
Well, some will counterfeit an UGL if they have a worldwide reputation, but that is mostly something that happened a decade ago or so. It does not seem to be the case so much these days. Anyway, I have never heard of a counterfeit of these you pictured and would be shocked to find somebody copying them.

On. Behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back