• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

IronMag Research - 60% Off Everything

It tied to order but once I click bitcoin then submit it never takes me to another page. What’s going on?

I placed an order on the 20th of July... I got the email that it processed, still no pack... I also placed an order 5 days ago that also processed. Hoping packs land soon, been awhile since I used ironmag but I dont remember it taking this long.

Mine landed today

My payment is not going through and I sent them a email but no response

My pack arrived today also

Well I guess I’ll keep on trying. Is it because I’m clicking on bitcoin and not the virtual check?

Got my order in the other day. Fantastic savings.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Still waiting... this is crazy. Feel like I could of ordered from An overseas ugl and got my order by now.

Still waiting... this is crazy. Feel like I could of ordered from An overseas ugl and got my order by now.
I dont know when you ordered but there is some delays with echeck sometimes which based on your bank not just their end for verification.

My order was processed and shipped 4 days after the initial order was placed and tracking provided. Shipping looks like no more than 3 days according to tracking..

Again, not sure when you ordered but obviously this turn around time is vastly better than a ugl international situation... plus it is a massive sale.. these dudes dont have amazon status services at your disposal... just my thoughts.

Midwest

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know when you ordered but there is some delays with echeck sometimes which based on your bank not just their end for verification.

My order was processed and shipped 4 days after the initial order was placed and tracking provided. Shipping looks like no more than 3 days according to tracking..

Again, not sure when you ordered but obviously this turn around time is vastly better than a ugl international situation... plus it is a massive sale.. these dudes dont have amazon status services at your disposal... just my thoughts.

Midwest

My problem is this, I ordered July 20th and my payment cleared within 24 hours. So now we are going on 17 days with no shipping info, the order was placed a week before the sale. I placed another very large order the day the sale started, again my payment cleared within 24 hours and I still haven't got any info on shipping for either order.

Last time I used imr mu payment cleared in 24 and I got my shipping info the day after that. Whole experience from order to my door in 5 days and I was notified of my pack on the way last time as well.

I been ordering all kinds of compounds for years, I'm not one of those jerkoffs who flames a company when my pack doesnt arrive in 48 hours. I usually wait 15 days until I reach out if I'm in the dark on the info of my order. I have reached out thru PM 3 days ago and still no answer. This is not the service I was accustomed to from imr. The T/A tine is kind of irrelevant, I'm more concerned that I have reached out and been ignored with zero info about my order. Guess I'll just hurry up and wait.

My problem is this, I ordered July 20th and my payment cleared within 24 hours. So now we are going on 17 days with no shipping info, the order was placed a week before the sale. I placed another very large order the day the sale started, again my payment cleared within 24 hours and I still haven't got any info on shipping for either order.

Last time I used imr mu payment cleared in 24 and I got my shipping info the day after that. Whole experience from order to my door in 5 days and I was notified of my pack on the way last time as well.

I been ordering all kinds of compounds for years, I'm not one of those jerkoffs who flames a company when my pack doesnt arrive in 48 hours. I usually wait 15 days until I reach out if I'm in the dark on the info of my order. I have reached out thru PM 3 days ago and still no answer. This is not the service I was accustomed to from imr. The T/A tine is kind of irrelevant, I'm more concerned that I have reached out and been ignored with zero info about my order. Guess I'll just hurry up and wait.
Well that is certainly a different story indeed. It seems most are shipping fairly timely so that is strange indeed. Sorry you are having this experience bro. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Well that is certainly a different story indeed. It seems most are shipping fairly timely so that is strange indeed. Sorry you are having this experience bro. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Well. I know for a fact I'll get my packs... dudes are and have always been legit. All my other interactions were great.

I'm just freaking out because dont know if there was some sort of issue between my payment clearance and the ship process that I'm not yet privy to. I get someone could have made a mistake or forgot with all the business going on the last few months with the great sarm boom of 2018.

I'm just stressed I misplaced my caber last month and needed a quick fix, Lactin issues arent fun.. I'm gonna wait another few days and contact again. Chances are by then it will be here and I'll stfu and enjoy the chems. Cheers for listening to my bitchfest lol.

Prince has stated a few times to use the email address on the website for questions about orders and not to pm him. Who did you pm?

I did not see that brother. Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a day or 2 and contact em.

UPDATE: I woke to an email with a tracking #, by the end of the day I had a pack... strange part is, it's the large package that was ordered 11 days after the first small one.

I did contact thru the website and explained the situation
Hopefully we get it hammered out.

UPDATE: I woke to an email with a tracking #, by the end of the day I had a pack... strange part is, it's the large package that was ordered 11 days after the first small one.

I did contact thru the website and explained the situation
Hopefully we get it hammered out.

I never got tracking with mine, wasn't worried about anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( the only RC site i trusted.....fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

noooooooooooooo :( the only rc site i trusted.....fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

********^^^^^^^^^^**this**^^^^^^^^^************

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( the only RC site i trusted.....fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hi. Mike Arnold here. MA Research is still open and gets their research chems from the same supplier IMR did. Same chems, even lower prices. All my SARMs are the best priced on the market. The profit margins on SARMs are MASSIVE, so even by giving customers TWICE as much (600 mg bottles vs. 300 mg bottles) for LESS money, my profit margins are still large. Read that again in case you didn't fully catch that. You get 2X as much for less money. Again, all research chems and peptides come from the EXACT same place IMR (Rob) got his stuff from (courtesy of Rob for referring me to them).

maresearchchems.com

Hi. Mike Arnold here. MA Research is still open and gets their research chems from the same supplier IMR did. Same chems, even lower prices. All my SARMs are the best priced on the market. The profit margins on SARMs are MASSIVE, so even by giving customers TWICE as much (600 mg bottles vs. 300 mg bottles) for LESS money, my profit margins are still large. Read that again in case you didn't fully catch that. You get 2X as much for less money. Again, all research chems and peptides come from the EXACT same place IMR (Rob) got his stuff from (courtesy of Rob for referring me to them).

maresearchchems.com
This is fantastic!!

maresearchchems.com
Thanks MA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back