• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

newbie---what do you thing about testosterone cypionate?

wkbrdr08

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am thinking about starting off with a cycle of testosterone cypionate. It satisfies everything I want I believe. faster recovery, a more gradual muscle gain, good strength increase. I recently read an article in this forum about cypionate after I realized I had no idea what most of you were talking about with all the different stacks and acronyms. I have been an athlete for a long time, lifting, cross training etc. I have found that the paleo diet is best for me so my diet is good. The reason I am interested in starting a cycle is that I've been in a funk where my body is not reacting much in gains or strength, I have slow recovery now too with bad lactic acid build up after workouts. I do switch it up a lot so my body doesn't get used to my routines so they might be the reason. I've also read there is not a big concern for negative side effects if you stay below 600-800mg per week. Also where do you purchase? I don't know anyone so thats not an option. Anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

5'10
10%BF

Get a blood test now before starting anything so you have a baseline and can diagnose anything abnormal. You might be able to convince your GP that you have a problem ("I got gym funk, doc!") and get sent to an endocrinologist for testing, and have it covered by insurance. Who knows, you might turn out to have a medically legit funk that requires more serious treatment. Otherwise, check this sticky for getting cheap bloodwork and which tests to order: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1073-Cheap-BLOODWORK-How-to-get-it-without-Insurance

If you haven't read up on PCT and gyno and/or those terms are Greek to you, you need to read and fully understand this sticky before starting: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

I would def recommend some labwork prior to jumping on an aas cycle. Feeling bad doesn't exactly mean low T or that an aas run will fix the problem. That said, if you get labs and they look good and you want to do a run, Test Cyp is a fine choice imo. I would get the blood work first though.

@ Alpha Dog, I am 27. All good points, unfortunately I do not have health insurance. I got out of the military and went straight into college, and as most know the individual insurance market is ridiculously expensive. Fortunately my wife is a nurse so she will take my blood and I'll just pay for the labs I want ran. I want to check for hypothyroidism since my mom has suffered from it most of her life, and obviously my hormone levels. Anything else I should look at? I'm going to the VA for the first time on Friday, long past due, so maybe they can inform me but I don't expect those doctors to care about anything other than service related health issues. By looking at my muscle development I wouldn't think I have low test, but I'm just frustrated with my recovery time and how sluggish I get through the week. Some think I am over training but I know I'm not. Also, my adipose storage deposits are in my butt, and most men is the abdomen and lower back and I can't seem to cut it. Anyway enough with the rambling, thanks for the input fella's.

There are some very low priced insurance plans if you don't have pre existing conditions. If you do, I know of the cheapest one out there.

I recommend getting a cheap plan that allows for one Dr. visit a year. Then get the blood work done. At any age the amount you pay for insurance is worth it. The extra bill sucks, yet its worth every penny. Trust me on that one

Cyp and E are my two favorite all around compounds. They are a good base for any cycle, and are effective in most lifters. I've experimented with the blends lately, but intend to return to Cyp or E next time around. It's good quality test and affordable. I always add a compound that compliments the test, like EQ, Mast, or Primo.

@ Alpha Dog, I am 27. All good points, unfortunately I do not have health insurance. I got out of the military and went straight into college, and as most know the individual insurance market is ridiculously expensive. Fortunately my wife is a nurse so she will take my blood and I'll just pay for the labs I want ran. I want to check for hypothyroidism since my mom has suffered from it most of her life, and obviously my hormone levels. Anything else I should look at? I'm going to the VA for the first time on Friday, long past due, so maybe they can inform me but I don't expect those doctors to care about anything other than service related health issues. By looking at my muscle development I wouldn't think I have low test, but I'm just frustrated with my recovery time and how sluggish I get through the week. Some think I am over training but I know I'm not. Also, my adipose storage deposits are in my butt, and most men is the abdomen and lower back and I can't seem to cut it. Anyway enough with the rambling, thanks for the input fella's.

go to privatemdlabs.com. Cheap lab work

To OP:

Paleo diet= low carbs= minimal insulin production= impaired recovery= impaired growth.

The Paleo diet "might" make sense for some (don't get me started on the errors of the Paleo diet), but it is NOT ideal for BB'rs, who are attempting to maximize gains in size & strength.

Back