• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cardio Help?

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can you guys throw some ideas at me for improving my cardio endurance? I'm NOT looking to lose weight/burn calories, just trying to run longer distances.

As of right now I have just been running, jumping rope, and doing different box jump types of workouts.

I havent really had time for the gym since I started the fire academy.

IMG957177_zps69fd9cc0.jpg

Excellent cardio^^^ I believe AY has some stims for that too;)

Do HIIT, and use wind sprints. Sprint for 20-25 seconds, then slowly jog back, then sprint again. Start at a few rounds and try to increase to 6 to 8 rounds. This is hard stuff, but you won't believe how much it increases your cardio capacity. It doesn't seem that HIIT style sprints would help your cardio endurance, but it really does!

Do HIIT, and use wind sprints. Sprint for 20-25 seconds, then slowly jog back, then sprint again. Start at a few rounds and try to increase to 6 to 8 rounds. This is hard stuff, but you won't believe how much it increases your cardio capacity. It doesn't seem that HIIT style sprints would help your cardio endurance, but it really does!

This is correct. Hiit is one if the best ways to increase vo2max.

Yep. You have to alternate in some HIIT work/days along with distance running if you want to improve your distance/speed on running.

IML Gear Cream!
Indeed. In fact I'm finding sex while on tren to be a serious challenge. Anyone else in the same boat and found anything that helps?

Ephedrine... for real. Its about the only thing that helps my cardio endurance while on tren. It helps it all, running... sex.... you name it... Now, if you have a heart attack, I take no responsibility lol.

Ephedrine... for real. Its about the only thing that helps my cardio endurance while on tren. It helps it all, running... sex.... you name it... Now, if you have a heart attack, I take no responsibility lol.

Thanks, gotta try that and heart attacks be damned. You have a favorite source?

Thanks, gotta try that and heart attacks be damned. You have a favorite source?

Just go to your local walgreens or cvs and pick up Primatene or Bronkaid over the counter (I like primatene better). Drop 25mg of either about 20-30 minutes before "activity" and see how it goes. I use it before my cardio while on tren and it works magic. It seems to help counteract the tren sob for me.

Just go to your local walgreens or cvs and pick up Primatene or Bronkaid over the counter (I like primatene better). Drop 25mg of either about 20-30 minutes before "activity" and see how it goes. I use it before my cardio while on tren and it works magic. It seems to help counteract the tren sob for me.

Sweet, thanks! Gonna try this today. :D

If you want to run longer then keep doing cardio. You'll eventually be able to run for miles.

Back