• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newb alert...Pins

conradcliff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, this is embarrassing. After reading for hours on a bunch of different labs and sources and finally narrowing down to a few I still don't have a good source for cheap pins.
Can anyone help a 'newb'rother out?

Oh make sure to get two different size needles.. One for drawing oil and the other for pinning.. I'd stick with 3cc barrels

Ok, it just took a little extra googling...the first several places were saying they needed a prescription.
Here are 2 I found:
https://www.medical-and-lab-supplie...edles/insulin-syringes/monoject.html?___SID=U
https://www.healthwarehouse.com/aim...-29-gauge-1cc-1-2-needle-100-count-17686.html
If anyone knows of a cheaper better option for 28g 1/2" that would be awesome.
These are the two I use almost every time

I buy exel 3cc syringes because you get almost zero waste with the little nipple thing they have. It's kinda nice. Exel needles are crap though. I prefer BD or Nipro for needles

Last edited:
I use shopmedvet.com quick reasonable shipping and good prices.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Healthykin.com great prices. Fast shipping

These are the two I use almost every time

I buy exel 3cc syringes because you get almost zero waste with the little nipple thing they have. It's kinda nice. Exel needles are crap though. I prefer BD or Nipro for needles

This, you'll be sorry if you buy dull needles, i have.

Liquidationsoutlet.com
gpz is good, too, but shipping is almost triple of what the above is.

MedLabgear is my go to for AAS pinning. Fast and fair priced.

Just wanted to add to my previous suggestion, I received my order today from liquidations outlet and they even threw in 25 extra pins. Not sure if that’s common but thought it was relevant.

Liquidationsoutlet.com
gpz is good, too, but shipping is almost triple of what the above is.

Back