• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey Hey

conradcliff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,

Just dropping a post to say hey. Been doing a lot of research lately on TRT and more recently HGH.
Finding a lot of good and bad info out there. Read a lot on several forums and about several forums and this is the first I've posted on and I think I've made the right choice.
Head is currently spinning trying to find a good UGL, no matter how good they seem to be on one site, another will say they're a scam. Hopefully I can get that sorted out soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and the swelling that will hopefully follow! ;)

Post stats.... height, weight, AAS experience, lifting experience. Also pics without your face...invest in labmax if your skeptical other than that off cycle blood work and on cycle blood work will help confirm legitimacy of labs... welcome to ASF brother!!

Post stats.... height, weight, AAS experience, lifting experience. Also pics without your face...invest in labmax if your skeptical other than that off cycle blood work and on cycle blood work will help confirm legitimacy of labs... welcome to ASF brother!!

Thanks for the advice! I was looking for a way to post my current stats on my profile but couldn't find one. Just checked out the Labmax stuff and will consider it but didn't see anything in the product line for testing testosterone. Will look into that a bit further.
Current Stats: 6', 170lbs very lean, no AAS experience, just started working out again after about a year hiatus.

Got another Total/Free Test test done today and will get another in about two weeks at the end of a month on this carnivore diet. By then I hope to have already ordered some Test-C, just need to figure out who I'm going to take the leap of faith with as the source.

Plenty of trustworthy sources here.... happy hunting

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

welcome..take your time...you will find what you need

Thanks again guys!
Am I allowed to ask if anyone can point me in the right direction for a source on 28ga 1/2" pins? ....I should maybe make a separate post for that I'm guessing.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to ASF.
Please make yourself at home post up some numbers and get to know everyone.
Stick around and get involved

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back