• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quadriplegic Bodybuilder

QuadGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey,

I'm just checking in. I want to thank people in advance for any advice I get.

I'm a C7 Spinal Cord Injury that's complete. Oddly enough I still have function below my level of injury. I can move and work muscles I can't feel. Sometimes it's and other times it's bad. My mindset is, if I can work it, I want to build it.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hey,

I'm just checking in. I want to thank people in advance for any advice I get.

I'm a C7 Spinal Cord Injury that's complete. Oddly enough I still have function below my level of injury. I can move and work muscles I can't feel. Sometimes it's and other times it's bad. My mindset is, if I can work it, I want to build it.
I did not even know that was possible. I do not have any advice, but I will definitely be following your posts.

Welcome brother! Like to see more people with disabilities on here. Most don't know but I am one of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf brother. My left leg was paralyzed from a gun shot to the spine. That was when i was 23 and i was told would never move again. It took a year of physical therapy to get it back. Glad to see your doing what you can to improve your health.

Back