• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying to think outside the box for my next cycle... Any suggestons?

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's not often that I am stumped on putting together a sold mass or cut program but for some reason I just find myself contemplating my current cycle idea. I'm not necessarily looking for a more complicated cycle as I know that sometimes the more simple the cycle can get, the more you can benefit from it(sometimes) but I am looking to through in a twist or maybe completely change the compounds up mid way to really shock the muscles. Any Ideas...
This will mainly be a cycle to put on quality mass and size.

Here's what I have so far as an idea.
Compound Week # AMOUNT

SUS 1-14 750mg/week
EQ 1-16 900mg/week
NPP 1-14 600-750mg/week
PROP 10-16 500MG/WEEK

TBOL 1-7 60-80MG/ED
VAR 12-17 100MG/ED

HCG 500IU'S EVERY 5 DAYS
AROMASIN 25MG/ED
CABER .5MG/ EVERY 5 DAYS

HGH 3IU 2X/ED IM (MORNING AND POST WORKOUT)

12439608-closeup-portrait-of-a-handsome-bodybuilder-standing-thinking-his-arms-are-covered-in-striking-geomet.jpg

Last edited:
I like that choice. My only question though is whats your reasoning for the eq? I use eq on every long cycle I do but I havent really seen big mass results from it. I only use it so I can cram more food down per day. Shit makes me hungry as hell all day long.

I'd switch it up a bit. Take out the EQ and Nandrolone is thick blood man stick to NPP only.

Maybe something around the lines of:

1g Test E
700mg NPP
100mg Drol (or even better, 50/50 drol/dbol split)
GH + SLIN

You'll blow the fck up.

Looks good instead of Tbol I would use dbol or drol instead. I know tbol has less bloat. But the mass is better with D-bol.

Ya guys, it definitely is allot of gear. But for this one, I am taking ALL precautions necessary. From liver, to Cholesterol to Bp. This one, I just want to really try and add some slow quality mass. As far as the EQ goes, I was just thinking along the lines of appetite and adding a little stamina. I will be doing a very different type of Weight training program and I'm going to need some stamina for it. I have every type of gear right now except dbol. I've got halo, var, winni, and every type of test and tren.

whats your stats right now roids? I thought you were pretty lean as hell if i recall... not sure why so many are against Tbol as I just grabbed 200 pills myself...its like var/dbol combo minus the water retention... if you read up on it like I am sure you did it has alot of benefits just not alot of people have used it or tried it... im running the tbol to begin my cutter and finishing it with var..

love your set up i'd cut the EQ to 500mg EW...

PS: i posted the same sort of thread couple days ago lol.. found myself in the same situation...

Ya bro, still lean. I did however manage to add a couple percent body-fat on my frame as I have been in and out of country and eating and training has been pretty hard. It's been years since I last tried tbol and that's why I'm itching to try it again. I've never gone over 50mg/a day so I'm think about going 60-80. Any suggestions on the daily mg usage? I've heard everything from 40-100mg/Ed.

IML Gear Cream!
everyone says start with 40mg ed... im starting with 60mg ed which I have 20mg pills so ill do 1 with breakfast 1 lunch 1 dinner and watch the sides if they are too much then ill drop it to 40mg ed... i gained 3-4% on my BF from the winter bulking cycle and would love to get down to 8% like last summer... you and I are in the same boat... I say we both be the guinea pigs start the Tbol weeks 1-8 and finish hard with the var... im also debating a liquid T3/Clen combo for the end to really pop the abs out...

Ya bro, still lean. I did however manage to add a couple percent body-fat on my frame as I have been in and out of country and eating and training has been pretty hard. It's been years since I last tried tbol and that's why I'm itching to try it again. I've never gone over 50mg/a day so I'm think about going 60-80. Any suggestions on the daily mg usage? I've heard everything from 40-100mg/Ed.

Run it like var. Guys that love it run it at 100mg ED like var. You can ramp 50mg week one 75mg week two 100mg week three on. You aren't fucking around.

50,50,75,75 and then onto 100 throughout. That should do it.

Back