• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slow service, but received tracking today.

Luck515

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered from international website earlier *************, recently got the tracking info updated in my account. however, I tracked the parcel and it still says **********************.

Let’s just hope my order comes through. This is my first order. Read tons of reviews + the summer deal is too good for me to pass up so I decided to give it a try

MODERATOR EDIT to remove rule violations.
From the ASF rules posted in the new members section: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/21096-ASF-Rules-Mandatory-Read
All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fingers Crossed. 9-7-18? Are you from the future?🤖

Nice first post. They aren’t slow. This is just the process. I know it’s your first order so be patient. This isn’t amazon. Especially international. It will arrive before you know it.

Sorry about the the first post lol, I’ve been lurking here for quite awhile before I decided to create an account to post about my experience

Should have introduced myself at other sub-sections hahaha

Do not worry, if you have tracking then you already know that your pack is on its way.
However, now it is in the hands of the postal service and a source can not influence how that service functions.

Both the source and the customer want packs to arrive -- we are in this together -- but we are at the mercy of the postal service in regards to speed once things are handed over.

Just like if you send something in the mail, once you hand it over it is in the postal service's hands and there is nothing you can do to influence the outcome.
Think about it -- if you brought a pack to the post office to send to me, and then I want it to come faster -- how could you make it come any faster?

You have tracking so you know it is on its way :)

You forgot to include your name., phone number., SS#., bank acct., in your post.

While you're waiting on your order..., go back and READ THE RULES., you dont post dates., times and all the sensitive information you have in this post on the open forum. Handle that shit OFF the open forum with your basics.rep. You wanna come on the open forum and post a review.?? That's fine but., You STILL DON'T DISCUSS SENSITIVE INFO...

Listen man., chill out and relax., I'm quite sure from knowing thier reputation that basicst. will have your order to you promptly. All this post does is give out sensitive info and puts YOURSELF., YOUR SOURCE., and ALL MEMBERS at risk.
Not trying to be a dick...
A cawk yes., but not a dick...

Sorry for the mistake . Will read the rules in the future. Can’t wait for my stuff to come man
Your new, and made a mistake just be sure to no repeat or the Cawks will come after you!

Now go start a newbie thread and introduce yourself in the properly so we can welcome you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry for the mistake . Will read the rules in the future. Can’t wait for my stuff to come man
Just wanted to point that out man., i see alot of newer guys make posts with sensitive info. Now you know that rule and you also made an introduction so Welcome to ASF man.

Listen bro., I bet the majority of us have all been very excited waiting for our first couple orders to arrive so we can all relate to that excitement. There's alot of rules in place for safety and security reasons so that's why I pointed that out.

Basicst. has a very good reputation so I would just try to put it outta your mind and before ya know it you should have your pack.!!

P.S. Tracking your pack can be a mofo sometimes man., and it doesn't always update properly so dont rely on that tracking being totally accurate. (I have had a pack land when tracking showed it had "not scanned in system" yet).. just a heads up.
Enjoy ASF.!! 🤙

Just wanted to point that out man., i see alot of newer guys make posts with sensitive info. Now you know that rule and you also made an introduction so Welcome to ASF man.

Listen bro., I bet the majority of us have all been very excited waiting for our first couple orders to arrive so we can all relate to that excitement. There's alot of rules in place for safety and security reasons so that's why I pointed that out.

Basicst. has a very good reputation so I would just try to put it outta your mind and before ya know it you should have your pack.!!

P.S. Tracking your pack can be a mofo sometimes man., and it doesn't always update properly so dont rely on that tracking being totally accurate. (I have had a pack land when tracking showed it had "not scanned in system" yet).. just a heads up.
Enjoy ASF.!! 🤙

Thanks for clarifying bro.
Maybe I’m spoilt by the T/A provided by AIPICTSHOP for their ancillaries. Really amazing place to buy from. Maximum T/A was around a week. (Not advertising but really speaking from my experience)

I figured I had a parcel coming from the same place as where I ordered my GH, according to basict and my GH order was received, I should at least receive tracking from basict (which I eventually did afterall)

Now that I’ve been assured by bros like you, it puts my mind at ease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying bro.
Maybe I’m spoilt by the T/A provided by AIPICTSHOP for their ancillaries. Really amazing place to buy from. Maximum T/A was around a week. (Not advertising but really speaking from my experience)

I figured I had a parcel coming from the same place as where I ordered my GH, according to basict and my GH order was received, I should at least receive tracking from basict (which I eventually did afterall)

Now that I’ve been assured by bros like you, it puts my mind at ease

No problem man., and yes some sources are very quick depending on location and where its going. I need to mention that I have personally never used basicst. but i know of reputable members that do and read alot on here and I've seen lots of happy customers.,reviews..etc.. so that's why I'm quite sure they got ya covered.

I dont think you're advertising for another source man., lots of guys mention other sources. Some guys frown upon it especially in thier sub-forum that they pay to advertise in but in general forum guys casually mention other sources. Like dont post your review for Basicst. in PSL's sub-forum., that would def.be frowned upon. If a member came here and all they did was talk/advertise about another source I'm sure there would be problems., but you mentioning something casually like that I dont think is a big deal. Some view it differently. If nobody has mentioned yet try to read all the "Stickies"...lots of info about rules., nutrition.,training., gears..etc.. lots of good info man.!!

No problem man., and yes some sources are very quick depending on location and where its going. I need to mention that I have personally never used basicst. but i know of reputable members that do and read alot on here and I've seen lots of happy customers.,reviews..etc.. so that's why I'm quite sure they got ya covered.

I dont think you're advertising for another source man., lots of guys mention other sources. Some guys frown upon it especially in thier sub-forum that they pay to advertise in but in general forum guys casually mention other sources. Like dont post your review for Basicst. in PSL's sub-forum., that would def.be frowned upon. If a member came here and all they did was talk/advertise about another source I'm sure there would be problems., but you mentioning something casually like that I dont think is a big deal. Some view it differently. If nobody has mentioned yet try to read all the "Stickies"...lots of info about rules., nutrition.,training., gears..etc.. lots of good info man.!!

Thx Brother, maybe you could tell from my last post that I was trying real hard to avoid any sensitive information that violates the rules

But talking about general T/A in days is okay right ? Ah really I can’t wait for my basict pack to arrive, I’ve been off cycle without starting Pct for around 3 weeks it feels like I’m becoming natty again hahahahaha

Thx Brother, maybe you could tell from my last post that I was trying real hard to avoid any sensitive information that violates the rules

But talking about general T/A in days is okay right ? Ah really I can’t wait for my basict pack to arrive, I’ve been off cycle without starting Pct for around 3 weeks it feels like I’m becoming natty again hahahahaha

Yeah man if u say.."TA was excellent"...no biggie..just dont say exact days and stuff like that...you can discuss that stuff via PM.. just not out in the open. I'm just a regular member bro but when I see that stuff I try to point it out so it keeps ALL of us safe including you and your source. I'm glad you didnt take that the wrong way man., just trying to look out for safety. If you're here with good intentions and break a minor rule or something i dont think a Moderator will come down on you real hard. They will most likely tell u what did wrong and ask u not to do it again. When Trolls come along just to disrupt the forum and stir up shit they dont tolerate that very well. You seem like you're here with good intentions so far., so dont stress it too much., just try to be cautious and you will be fine man.

Back