PDA

View Full Version : Td

TX_hempknight
07-19-2018, 06:03 AM
Received a small TD of peptides from Hupharma. HCG, BPC157, TB500, and Selank to try out. Ted was Super, answered most of my questions within a reasonable amount of time and took the time check on my order when I requested. Communication bogged down when having to check in with china for the shipping info due to time differences, however TA was fast. Will be putting these to the test and will update later. Thanks to Ted for his support and help.

Nvr2L8
09-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Any updates? Iím really interested in the bpc 157 & tb500. Any feedback on those would be greatly appreciated.

TX_hempknight
09-26-2018, 08:17 AM
Any updates? Iím really interested in the bpc 157 & tb500. Any feedback on those would be greatly appreciated.

I had zero complaints on those products. Some were a little cloudy on reconstituting, but i keep my Bac water in the fridge, might have been from condensation. They cleared up after that. BPC and TB seemed to work really good. I was back at it within a month or so after a calf issue.

Nvr2L8
09-26-2018, 06:51 PM
I had zero complaints on those products. Some were a little cloudy on reconstituting, but i keep my Bac water in the fridge, might have been from condensation. They cleared up after that. BPC and TB seemed to work really good. I was back at it within a month or so after a calf issue. appreciate the feedback, I went ahead and put a small order in so I can get rolling, I had surgery last week to reattach a tendon, if I feel like this bpc157 & tb500 is working after a month or so of use , Iíll order enough to run it for a year . I have way to many injuries. Would the HGH be a good thing to run with it for a while?