• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Napsgear review -2nd order

Rahwoolzroidz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Rahwoolzroidz back here with another review following another successful order with Napsgear. This time , we had another fairly large order, split into 5 separate packages that all had tracking available within days. The packs came from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, and each of the packs actually arrived before the estimated arrival date which was preferable. What I prefer about naps is that every line they carry is quality gear, which I had mentioned in my previous posts that Pharmacom labs had lab testing that matched its popularity. Contact throughout the process is smooth as well, your emails will have a response within 24 hours (at least I always did). As far as the check out process, it’s also user friendly. I can’t tell you how many of these sponsors have pain in the ass check out processes but naps is easy as hell to operate. Once your account is created you’re good to go and plus the rewards build up for you too.

EDIT: Way too much sensitive info in the post do I deleted it. Feel free to contact a mod with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa dial it down you slobbering all over the place. For starters naps is not a sponsor here.

And we know Naps sucks.

Hmmm....the ban hammer is ready to drop.

I think the flawless punctuation along with a giant run-on paragraph is pretty funny. Especially on a gear forum. Not many English masters in here...

Oh man I use them, is there something I should know about them? Now I'm worried. That's where everything I have is from.
For starters they save all customer info in an insecure manner, and already been hacked once before and their whole customer database got leaked to the web. Not a good thing going for them and not sure how secure they keep information even now.

You are better off checking out the approved sponsors on this board. You can't go wrong!

IML Gear Cream!
Oh man I use them, is there something I should know about them? Now I'm worried. That's where everything I have is from.
The gear was always good though. These days they're selective scammers, they'll ship most packages but some they'll just blow you off and take your money. Happened quite a few times

For starters they save all customer info in an insecure manner, and already been hacked once before and their whole customer database got leaked to the web. Not a good thing going for them and not sure how secure they keep information even now.

You are better off checking out the approved sponsors on this board. You can't go wrong!

Ok I appreciate the heads up. I thought naps was a really credible site but honestly that's not based off much, just a few reviews I read scattered around different sites. A site that accepts western union is what I have to use since bit coin just is not a option for me. I will check out some sites here now for sure.

I too have to give NAPSGEAR a thumbs up.
They were slow, communications was rough, but they pulled through once again.

They pulled through for me recently.

Stop bumping old threads about a source that is not a sponsor here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK, Bud.
I was ripped off a lot of years from old names like Helios, Olympus, and Monster, but they stayed on the site for years.
Sometimes people turn for the better, sometimes not, but still try to represent both sides truthfully and was not trying to cause trouble, its just that sometimes guys were asking.
But I won't do it anymore if it offends.Sorry.

OK, Bud.
I was ripped off a lot of years from old names like Helios, Olympus, and Monster, but they stayed on the site for years.
Sometimes people turn for the better, sometimes not, but still try to represent both sides truthfully and was not trying to cause trouble, its just that sometimes guys were asking.
But I won't do it anymore if it offends.Sorry.

It’s not offensive. It’s an old thread so no reason to comment on something that’s already been handled. Guys have come here just to promote naps in this section. They are not a paying sponsor, so no reason to revisit an old thread. If this was a new thread, then speak your mind on the matter. I’m not in control of what sponsor can stay or go. If I was, there would have been a number of them I would’ve given the axe to. Sorry to hear you got ripped off by some of our past sponsors. Thankfully they didn’t last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back