• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Comprehensive diet guide

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Want to loose some fat. Where to find a comprehensive diet guide ?

I provide coaching to specific goals like weight loss can handle your diet weekly check ins etc. shoot me a dm if interested

I highly suggest hiring a coach if you want to learn how your body reacts best. Someone that's knowledgeable can help figure out what your body likes best much faster than you can. Plus there's lots of ways to skin a cat. Some prefer higher carb, some like higher fat, some like other methods.

There is no such thing as a "comprehensive diet guide" out there. Anything that claims to be that is bullshit. Plus dieting techniques are constantly changing

I provide coaching to specific goals like weight loss can handle your diet weekly check ins etc. shoot me a dm if interested
33yo, 6’2”, 220 pounds. Not sure how much bf, but from internet pics I’d guess 15% or more. Not sure what’s the full stats list.. thanks

I'll give you a very easy guideline to lose weight:
1-eat less!
2-weighed
3-if you have not lost weight-> go back to step 1

I'll give you a very easy guideline to lose weight:
1-eat less!
2-weighed
3-if you have not lost weight-> go back to step 1
Not necessarily number 1. A lot of guys and gals need to eat more

I highly suggest hiring a coach if you want to learn how your body reacts best. Someone that's knowledgeable can help figure out what your body likes best much faster than you can. Plus there's lots of ways to skin a cat. Some prefer higher carb, some like higher fat, some like other methods.

There is no such thing as a "comprehensive diet guide" out there. Anything that claims to be that is bullshit. Plus dieting techniques are constantly changing
Any recommendations?

Back