• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Searching for human/pharmagrade deca

Herculez

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for human / Pharma grade deca, if someone could message me a source that would be great.

Looking for human / Pharma grade deca, if someone could message me a source that would be great.
No disrespect brutha but I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna spoon feed you a nugget like that. You mite wanna research it too. I'm pretty sure they don't make human or vet grade over 50mg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

No disrespect brutha but I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna spoon feed you a nugget like that. You mite wanna research it too. I'm pretty sure they don't make human or vet grade over 50mg

Nail on the head. I believe in Mexico and some other places there's 50 or 75mg deca but that's it

Get hooked up with Defy... they use nandrolone as part of their trt regimen

What is the reason behind actual pharma? I'm just curious your reasoning.

I have purchased thru my trt doc its 200mg/ml but in my opinion the price is ridiculous and underground stuff is just as good
They don't produce 200mg deca human grade.

If there is a sponsor that has it they would likely inbox me or someone might inbox me which sponsor it is.

Pharma grade Is spot mg for mg if it’s real, ugl you can only hope. That being said really just wanted to try and so I could have something to compare ugl to as far potency.

Actually thats incorrect.... most compounding pharmacys will produce deca at 200mg. Hallendale and Empower being the two big ones.
Hmmm. Last I heard Norma was one of the few and they were no more then 50mg. However, I've been wrong before
Can we find anything concrete on the interweb? Ty for your feed back my friend

Hmmm. Last I heard Norma was one of the few and they were no more then 50mg. However, I've been wrong before
Can we find anything concrete on the interweb? Ty for your feed back my friend

Internesting. Good to know

Yep both CP’s make deca at 200... but of course you have to go thru Defy Medical for initial bloodwork and trt. Its a simple process though.

My Clinic offers it through Hallendale.... hell they even script me 50mg anavar troches.

Yep both CP’s make deca at 200... but of course you have to go thru Defy Medical for initial bloodwork and trt. Its a simple process though.

My Clinic offers it through Hallendale.... hell they even script me 50mg anavar troches.
In the usa?

Organon makes 100mg and eannextec sells it , not sure if they still sponsor here or not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Affordable?

I cant speak for the deca as i didnt get a script for it... but my 5ml test cyp 200mg is $27 and my 50mg anavar troches are $3 a troche i believe. Considering its TRUE pharm grade i think its reasonable

i forgot to mention that my adex is compounded into my test so its 200mg cyp/.5mg adex per ml. So i use .5ml twice weekly and everything is dialed in perfectly

Last edited:
I cant speak for the deca as i didnt get a script for it... but my 5ml test cyp 200mg is $27 and my 50mg anavar troches are $3 a troche i believe. Considering its TRUE pharm grade i think its reasonable
What is a troche brutha. And those prices are more then fair

What is a troche brutha. And those prices are more then fair

A troche is a compounded sublingual tab... so you can either let it sit under your tongue to pass through the dermis in your mouth (which in theory is SUPPOSED to make it easier on your liver) or it can be chewed and swallowed.

troches can be made from any raw material its like making hard candy. Really anyone can buy troche base, mix in the desired compound in proper cncentration, and poured into molds til it sets up.

Back