• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice for a Cutter

rd4in98

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I dont ask much advice but I have been prepping and planning my cutter cycle for weeks now and been up in the air with how to set it up and the most bang for my buck and cut about 4% BF and lose 8-10lbs.... Yes I know about my diet and I know how to diet so lets not take the time about talking about intakes lol..here is what I have and looking for some advice on how to set it up..

Test Prop 4 vials - EP
EQ 2 vials- EP
Mast P 4 vials- EP
Var - EP (100 tabs 10mg) and BD (40 tabs 50mg)
Tbol - DP 20mg (200 tabs)
Winny Tabs - MLG (50 caps 50mg)
Liquid T3 - PP (30ml bottle)
6 kits of HGH Yellow and blue tops.. been running 4ius daily for last 6 months

i'm 5'5" 187lbs yes a beast for my size up to 12%bf last time i checked since i was winter bulking..last year I was 175 - 8% and ripped to shit..
So if you boys/girls had what I had to play with how would you set it up... FYI I may even send someone a vial of goodness also if I like the cycle set up and use it...

I don't think you need to throw it all in for a cutting cycle.

Diet, prop, mast, npp, var, and hgh.

Shit I could run the prop and make great gains.

I know you said you have your diet on point but could you post it. I'm not saying it's not good, I'm trying to get some new ideas. I need to get my ass motivated.

Kick start with T-bol close with var...Test, Mast and EQ throughout?

I am not a big fan of T3 with the exception of using it at replacement doses.

Have you considered DNP? Or are you hoping to just use what you have?

With my diet that I havent started yet but will next week, I have been blessed with a very fast metabolism... and when I diet I cut out almost all sodium intake because I love salt on everything...literally cut out alllll fast food :-( .. i have no magic diet nor do I write it down, i dont believe in watching my calorie intake to be honest cuz I know how my body responds to certain foods and what I need to eat on a daily basis... I will literally buy and boil 5lbs a chicken at a time and stock up on different sauces for flavor, shred the chicken after boiling and flavor it and have some nice multi grain rice to go along with it... breakfast mostly fruit with some oatmeal... and I eat every 2 hours some kind of protein intake...main thing is to have different flavors for your chicken and or fish to keep it interesting... and if I do cheat its with low fat frozen yogurt... and i dont eat anything after 8pm and try and get min 8hrs of sleep...

DNP I have never tried before...and I wasnt planning on using everything listed just trying to map out the 10-12 week plan with what I had... I never used liquid T3 either

From all the research & discussions I've had the only 2 that are proven to give weight loss are tren, & anavar. Also heard that winny can help cut better than most. Test P seems to be the best for cutting

No. I don't believe you should use all your goods with it

With my diet that I havent started yet but will next week, I have been blessed with a very fast metabolism... and when I diet I cut out almost all sodium intake because I love salt on everything...literally cut out alllll fast food :-( .. i have no magic diet nor do I write it down, i dont believe in watching my calorie intake to be honest cuz I know how my body responds to certain foods and what I need to eat on a daily basis... I will literally buy and boil 5lbs a chicken at a time and stock up on different sauces for flavor, shred the chicken after boiling and flavor it and have some nice multi grain rice to go along with it... breakfast mostly fruit with some oatmeal... and I eat every 2 hours some kind of protein intake...main thing is to have different flavors for your chicken and or fish to keep it interesting... and if I do cheat its with low fat frozen yogurt... and i dont eat anything after 8pm and try and get min 8hrs of sleep...

DNP I have never tried before...and I wasnt planning on using everything listed just trying to map out the 10-12 week plan with what I had... I never used liquid T3 either

Reps when I can...

I would start the diet first then the two week mark run my cycle for 10 weeks. I personally feel simple is the way to go for most things.

I would run something like I said above...

Prop/Npp/Mast at 100mgs ED
Hgh the way you have run it
Var 100mgs ED
Maybe the t3/clen combo?

not using the gear to lose weight... as I can lose the 10lbs in less than 30 days just from dieting and cutting out my cheat foods I have been eating over the winter...gear is just to get the grainy look and nice vascularity and get my abs back to beach ready :)

I'd go with the gh as you have it.
test p 100mg eod
Mast p 100mg eod
var 100 mg a day for the last 4 weeks.
i think since your diet looks solid and training is good you would see awesome results with this. Keep the other goodies for a fall bulker. Or a summer time blast:)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya Adex either 1mg eod or 1/2mg daily to stay dry.

I'm feeling ya on that set up 10 weeks top, i shred up fast as my body reacts good to AAS... as for the Var ill start off at 50mg ED since EP's var is way to potent and I get headaches and nose bleeds because its too strong...thinking at the end maybe the nice blast of T3/clen combo to really be able to wash my clothes off my abs :) and i dont think ill ever stop taking HGH :) Ive never tried NPP as I was never a big fan of Decca but the way my joints have been lately maybe I can add it in for lube...but doesnt EQ also help the joints?

Reps when I can...

I would start the diet first then the two week mark run my cycle for 10 weeks. I personally feel simple is the way to go for most things.

I would run something like I said above...

Prop/Npp/Mast at 100mgs ED
Hgh the way you have run it
Var 100mgs ED
Maybe the t3/clen combo?

IML Gear Cream!
^^^Sounds like a good game plan.

EQ takes to long to kick in since you want a quicker cycle. I never ran eq but most say to run it 16 weeks no less.

Well I did forget to mention I just came off a 10 week Test C/ Test E/ EQ/ Dbol cycle lol... so I was thinking a low dose of EQ since its already in my system, I heard if lubes joints but never felt it lubing mine lol since I have a bum shoulder and my softball season starts in may... maybe just 100mg of NPP for lube purposes? I was running test at 600mg ew EQ 500mg EW and DBOL 60mg ED... alone with adex .5mg ED and clomid 50 mg ED....balls were fine so no complaints here... those 2 months i gained a solid 14lbs MOST of it clean... but now I need to lose some to get to my goal and BF %...

SO:
Prop and Mast 100mg EOD alternating (run these shots through a slin pin)
Npp 100mg EW? or EQ 500mg EW?
Var start with 50mg ED and see how the sides are
Maybe last 4 weeks hit it with the winny caps 50mg ED or T3/clen combo
Adex .5mg Daily
Clomid 50mg ED
HGH 4ius ED maybe bump to 5iu since I have alot and they didnt score that high

I know NPP and Decca are great lubes for joints... but also read from some senior members that EQ also helps with lube..

I can honestly say it doesn't do anything for joints. I run it at 900mg/wk alongside test, for 16 weeks.
Increased vascularity was the only perk of running EQ.

Stick with NPP (or Deca if you are already on HRT or blast and cruise)

Back