• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are there any way to understand boldenone or empty?

xeaven

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
yo,

I found some dirty cheap bolde costs like my cooking cost and I dont buy bolde raw cause it is liquid and our customs become very angry when they see liquid in the parcel...

So are there any way to understand if it is boldenone in the vial?

I can have blood tests other things bla bla.

Okay just to clarify...

You found bold e? As in boldenone enanthate?

If its liquid then it wouldnt be raws. Do you mean partially finished? I have seen companies in the past do that...you could buy a few hundred mLs of "unfinished" oils that needed to be filtered and bottled but were already had the BA/BB mixed

Or are you trying to figure out if the bold that you purchased is legit?

If thats what youre asking you would need to have it tested in a lab....or maybe a drug test because I dont know if regular blood work would prove its legitimacy (outside of rbc hematocrit...but mine raises crazy high on just test alone)

I mean bold u ofc. My rbc doesnt effect much generally. I am looking a way to understand if it is legit.
It is finished just it could be fake I mean maybe just oil, cause it is like the same as homebrewing price...

I mean bold u ofc. My rbc doesnt effect much generally. I am looking a way to understand if it is legit.
It is finished just it could be fake I mean maybe just oil, cause it is like the same as homebrewing price...

Eq is cheap, not usually faked. Don't think there's any way to test with blood, maybe urine or a roidtest kit

Last edited:

In all fairness i have seen a lot about other bold esthers popping up lately..i thought maybe you were trying to figure out if it really was bold e and not regular eq

Rehh is right. Its fairly cheap. But you would need to buy it, take it for a bit then drug test for metabolites. My understanding is most otc testing kits can give false positives (hormone testing kts) so i would say a urine test is your best bet

Okay just to clarify...

You found bold e? As in boldenone enanthate?

If its liquid then it wouldnt be raws. Do you mean partially finished? I have seen companies in the past do that...you could buy a few hundred mLs of "unfinished" oils that needed to be filtered and bottled but were already had the BA/BB mixed
Boldenone undecyclenate is liquid in raw form. Very low melting point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Think the OP is talking about a finished product

I will put it in freezer i read somewhere the crystalling point is -20C degree but not sure.

IML Gear Cream!

I guess that explains why the PPL raws page showed a vial for their raw bold instead of the ppwder symbol lol

Raw eq is a very thick substance. It’s thick like honey and looks like it too. It’s very sticky and doesn’t wash off your hands easily. It has a very distinct smell, kind of chemical pine smell. Hard to explain. It’s cheap enough and doubt it’s faked much.

Back