• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Order w/ GC

Babooks83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wrap up confirmation on 1st Order with GC really Quickly. I noticed they had Liquid AI's and I wanted to try the Arimidex. I also took advantage of their Var 20mg at a really decent price. I always read really good things about Product and Service, and so Far they haven't disappointed. A+ on Order Process so far and Ill get back once TD lands.

Take Care,

AD

Thanks for the kind words💪

Wrap up confirmation on 1st Order with GC really Quickly. I noticed they had Liquid AI's and I wanted to try the Arimidex. I also took advantage of their Var 20mg at a really decent price. I always read really good things about Product and Service, and so Far they haven't disappointed. A+ on Order Process so far and Ill get back once TD lands.

Take Care,

AD

I have added some of the bases from GC to my order. The Tren Base 75mg and Test (Water) Base 100mg are coming as a new PWO for my brother and myself.

BB from Boston

Get ready....firepower on its way!

I have added some of the bases from GC to my order. The Tren Base 75mg and Test (Water) Base 100mg are coming as a new PWO for my brother and myself.

BB from Boston

GC and Ldog are good people. They understand the plight of man when it comes to what we do. I could definitely throw a few beers back with those guys.

Thanks MK...appreciate you💪.

GC

and Ldog are good people. They understand the plight of man when it comes to what we do. I could definitely throw a few beers back with those guys.

So I usually give my Brother an estimate on TD that has a few days or even a full week added. He understands that sometimes things don't go as planned, but this is not the case with GC. Everything has been prompt! From Communication to Excellent Service to TD ETA! My first time through the process and the GC crew did me a real solid when I added to my order. This proved to me that the customer's experience means something to them. If their product is 1/10 as good as the process taken to get it, my crew and I will be one happy set of LugHeads! I found my new Go2's by accident and Ive always lived by the motto: Everything Happens for a Reason + Karma is a Bitch! Thanks again IDog and the GC Crew...

BB from Boston

Kind words bro. Thanks...let us all know about the Tren base. I can't wait to hear about it💪

So I usually give my Brother an estimate on TD that has a few days or even a full week added. He understands that sometimes things don't go as planned, but this is not the case with GC. Everything has been prompt! From Communication to Excellent Service to TD ETA! My first time through the process and the GC crew did me a real solid when I added to my order. This proved to me that the customer's experience means something to them. If their product is 1/10 as good as the process taken to get it, my crew and I will be one happy set of LugHeads! I found my new Go2's by accident and Ive always lived by the motto: Everything Happens for a Reason + Karma is a Bitch! Thanks again IDog and the GC Crew...

BB from Boston

So 1st go around w/ Gear Church and the Process didnt TOUCH two separate weekends! What does that tell you.20180719_143835.jpg (Test Base, Tren Base, Arimidex 2mg/60ml, Anavar 20mg Caps, and Npp 150mg) Now I am an Avid Supporter of Npp, but I have yet to use above 100mg, I am freakin ecstatic!! All around service was Terrific, Process Simple and they actually respond w/ Valid information, and their shipping is the Co-Best w/ my other Go2 for Discreteness! I am Def using GC Again!

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Question regarding Liquid Arimidex: Hold under Tongue for a Minute or two? The correct admin of liq Dex? First time with this type. Any help appreciated...

BB

PS- The Big Whiff of MCT when Opening Pack gave me a Hard-On!

IML Gear Cream!
Your gonna love that aqua test!! I back load and pin with a 28g slin pin no problem.

BTW that Tren base looks like good stuff

Another happy customer!!!

So 1st go around w/ Gear Church and the Process didnt TOUCH two separate weekends! What does that tell you.View attachment 35170 (Test Base, Tren Base, Arimidex 2mg/60ml, Anavar 20mg Caps, and Npp 150mg) Now I am an Avid Supporter of Npp, but I have yet to use above 100mg, I am freakin ecstatic!! All around service was Terrific, Process Simple and they actually respond w/ Valid information, and their shipping is the Co-Best w/ my other Go2 for Discreteness! I am Def using GC Again!

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Nope...no need to hold under tongue. Just swallow.

Question regarding Liquid Arimidex: Hold under Tongue for a Minute or two? The correct admin of liq Dex? First time with this type. Any help appreciated...

BB

PS- The Big Whiff of MCT when Opening Pack gave me a Hard-On!

Right on bro. Aqua Test💪 Tren Base💪👹

QUOTE=Nwill135;1415757]Your gonna love that aqua test!! I back load and pin with a 28g slin pin no problem.

BTW that Tren base looks like good stuff [/QUOTE]

So I Pinned my 1st .50ml/cc of the Test Base about 90 mins before the Gym earlier and I didn't even feel it go in. A very RARE Quality for a Compound Base. One thing I noticed was my endurance lasted well beyond my usual 70-80 mins of nonstop High Reps/Low Weight w/ no more than 40 seconds inbetween sets. Very Nice Back Workout. I can't wait to start that Npp 150mg after I finish my gear from another source. After trial and error, I will only run gear using MCT as it's Carrier. Anything else just doesn't agree with me.

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Did you pin the Aqua Test or the Tren Base? You really need to hit Tren Base pre workout...oh man...you have to let us know what you think!

So I Pinned my 1st .50ml/cc of the Test Base about 90 mins before the Gym earlier and I didn't even feel it go in. A very RARE Quality for a Compound Base. One thing I noticed was my endurance lasted well beyond my usual 70-80 mins of nonstop High Reps/Low Weight w/ no more than 40 seconds inbetween sets. Very Nice Back Workout. I can't wait to start that Npp 150mg after I finish my gear from another source. After trial and error, I will only run gear using MCT as it's Carrier. Anything else just doesn't agree with me.

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Did you pin the Aqua Test or the Tren Base? You really need to hit Tren Base pre workout...oh man...you have to let us know what you think!

The Tren is all my Brother's Doing. He is a TrenHead through amd through. I can't run Tren personally, for some reason no matter how much or which type I run, the sides hit me tenfold! I pinned the Test Base. I will definitely report back in the next couple of days and let you knoe what he says.

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Yeah...Tren and I don't get along. I become a paranoid worrier.

The Tren is all my Brother's Doing. He is a TrenHead through amd through. I can't run Tren personally, for some reason no matter how much or which type I run, the sides hit me tenfold! I pinned the Test Base. I will definitely report back in the next couple of days and let you knoe what he says.

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Ok IDog and the GC Crew,

I received a couple of texts from my Brother earlier today and they read and I quote: " HOLY F*CK!" and " F-in FIRE!", and that was it, nothin else! So I think I can tell you and it has been Confirmed that Gear Church's Tren Base is G2G! And might be able to power the next NASA Shuttle to the ISS!

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Lol....right on💪💪💪

Ok IDog and the GC Crew,

I received a couple of texts from my Brother earlier today and they read and I quote: " HOLY F*CK!" and " F-in FIRE!", and that was it, nothin else! So I think I can tell you and it has been Confirmed that Gear Church's Tren Base is G2G! And might be able to power the next NASA Shuttle to the ISS!

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Get Shredded!
So 1st go around w/ Gear Church and the Process didnt TOUCH two separate weekends! What does that tell you.View attachment 35170 (Test Base, Tren Base, Arimidex 2mg/60ml, Anavar 20mg Caps, and Npp 150mg) Now I am an Avid Supporter of Npp, but I have yet to use above 100mg, I am freakin ecstatic!! All around service was Terrific, Process Simple and they actually respond w/ Valid information, and their shipping is the Co-Best w/ my other Go2 for Discreteness! I am Def using GC Again!

Take Care,

BB from Boston

Man your gonna get shredded!!! Great stuff man. Not surprised these guys have the best quality! Enjoy it’s gonna be a good ride man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro

Man your gonna get shredded!!! Great stuff man. Not surprised these guys have the best quality! Enjoy it’s gonna be a good ride man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back