• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Arimidex

bearjew10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was prescribed arimidex 1mg from the pharmacy. Found a doc down here in Florida who would give me caber and generic arimidex scripts. It was great cause my insurance fully covered the arimidex and was only $15 for 8 .5mg caber pills. Anyway he got raided, no surprise he was a crack pot young doc who I think was addicted to drugs.

So I needed an AI source. I’m running test e 600 mg per week. I’ve noticed since I switched to monster arimidex that my nipples look puffier and my weight went up. I did just start serostim hgh Tuesday in addition to the puretropin I’m takin. 3iu and 2iu daily respectively. Anyway has anyone had experience with monster arimidex? How well did it work for you? I was only taking about 1mg per week of the pharma grade. But 2 days ago I took a half a mg and woke up and was puffy again that day and night so I took a whole. Again I’m still puffy. Anything to worry about?

So I was prescribed arimidex 1mg from the pharmacy. Found a doc down here in Florida who would give me caber and generic arimidex scripts. It was great cause my insurance fully covered the arimidex and was only $15 for 8 .5mg caber pills. Anyway he got raided, no surprise he was a crack pot young doc who I think was addicted to drugs.

So I needed an AI source. I’m running test e 600 mg per week. I’ve noticed since I switched to monster arimidex that my nipples look puffier and my weight went up. I did just start serostim hgh Tuesday in addition to the puretropin I’m takin. 3iu and 2iu daily respectively. Anyway has anyone had experience with monster arimidex? How well did it work for you? I was only taking about 1mg per week of the pharma grade. But 2 days ago I took a half a mg and woke up and was puffy again that day and night so I took a whole. Again I’m still puffy. Anything to worry about?
I used their adex on very high doses of test at the beginning of the year and it kept my e2 in very good range. No worries about being high quality

Could of sore I read slin alone raises igf and test levels so you may need to up your AI or maybe add in nolva

0.25 mg of Monster Arimidex per week crashed my Estrogen when my total testosterone level was 1750 if that tells you anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used their adex on very high doses of test at the beginning of the year and it kept my e2 in very good range. No worries about being high quality

Some really good information here guys thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

0.25 mg of Monster Arimidex per week crashed my Estrogen when my total testosterone level was 1750 if that tells you anything.

How do I know if my E gets crashed? What symptoms did you feel?

Some really good information here guys thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

How do I know if my E gets crashed? What symptoms did you feel?

For me, I went and got bloodwork because I knew something was off.

ed3c44fc1ac9ec26dc840b63dd0008ab.png

Im on monster adex, mast and provi now. All are good.

I crashed once. Was like my joints had been rusted for a few weeks and my libido was a no go. You do not want to overdo the adex.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I switched over to Monster Adex and it's been money for me. .25 EOD keeps me solid

Ive also been using monster's arimadex for over 6 months. Ive had bloodwork twice and estrogen was right in range where it should be.

Were you just cruising or is that the test level the lab maxes out at?

This was on 250mg of Test E and not a drop more. If it was a capped test it would either say >1500 or >3000

Back