• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Organon amps

WeeZYana

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After this cycle, I was planning on getting some sust amps or amy amps I can't find a good source except ugl help would greatly appreciated. Any place

After this cycle, I was planning on getting some sust amps or amy amps I can't find a good source except ugl help would greatly appreciated. Any place

hey my man, seeing your new, and really dont know how the boards operate, you know rules and the like, im gonna school ya a little bit. ok, you really cant just start a thread anywhere and start asking for sources like this, that is why you havnt received any answers but im sure a mod was gonna see ya soon and put ya on the chopping block !! hahaha but you can ask these questions in private, and have many guys give you their feedback ok my man.

get your post count up ok, i can recommend our post count sticky we have up because your asking about organon specifically and we dont carry them, so i am not trying to kid-nap ya, but will tell you how to acquire them, go to mlg's sticky we got up, its a thread at the top of our forum page. get your post up there to 11, then the forum will automatically unlock the private message feature for you, then you can communicate in private with all the members from all the sponsors ok, you send them a pm (private message) and they will beable to respond about your source questions alright.

make sure you take the minute to read the forum rules, it will help you to have a easy going experiance on the boards, and its always better to just go with the flow and handle the business that you really want to take care of here ok.

good luck, and when your all set up, if you have any questions or need a hand, then just pm me and ill walk ya through it,
welcome !!

THEBONEMAN...

Back