• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DrugsGear GTG?

TheHugeitive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gearing up to place a order lots of stuff from the ZPHC line and Balkan Pharma. I've always read great things about this vendor over the years from the quality of product to fast shipping. I'm just checking back in to make sure these guys are GTG.

I'm not about to start blowing people up but some vendors around here are getting a little too big for their britches and communication and shipping has suffered big time. So I'm hoping to find a new home with DG. Please help a brother out with a little intel.

I’ve always really like DG but I’m out of the loop on everything ASF. Was actually curious as well since I need HCG.

I'm curious to I see he's had a lot of stuff go out of stock but putting up new products from other labs you can order pharma hcg reliablerxpharma their g2g

DG is the most professional vendor on this board. Solid communication and super fast transit times. You can't do better.

I’ve used them a few times. They are the amazon of gear. Comes so fast I swear it has hand delivered by someone in town.

Thank you to everyone for the supportive comments. Over the years, Drugs Gear always provided quality products, impeccable service, with a professional attitude and that will never change. There will also be some new product updates in the coming weeks.

Very legit source......Never had a hiccup one with DG....lightning fast td's for sure....
You won't be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Always used, just placed order the other day ,good to go as usual

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve placed 2 orders within the past 2-3 months and Alan blows the competion out of the water when it comes to fast shipping and customer service. You’ll end up paying a few extra bucks but totally worth it for the service he provides. As far as the quality on the products he has in stock so far so good. Everything I’ve ordered has been good and legit. Pull the trigger on your order. You won’t be disappointed.

Back