• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Where to pin BPC157 in elbows?

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My right elbow is getting very sore to the point where bicep work is a no go. I have had issues in the past on the outside of my elbow but this is on the inside. Want to try BPC but not sure where to pin it for elbows. It hurts like hell across the bone on the inside in the circle of the pic.
b2f674ed95a41596b1adbd74dde0ffb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My right elbow is getting very sore to the point where bicep work is a no go. I have had issues in the past on the outside of my elbow but this is on the inside. Want to try BPC but not sure where to pin it for elbows. It hurts like hell across the bone on the inside in the circle of the pic.
b2f674ed95a41596b1adbd74dde0ffb3.jpg

As close to pain as possible sub q.

Just pull that skin up at the point of pain and jab er on in.

Stop over a pin me in my
bicep tendon if you have any leftover. I will buy the next batch. Lol

Good advice- pretty much what I am doing right now- go where you have some looser skin around the elbow. As long as you are within a few inches of the site where you have pain, you will be good. I use a 30g, 5/16 inch slin pin.
PS- I also pin twice daily (5 mg BPC diluted with 2.5 ml bac water; 15 units each pin) I believe that comes out to 300 mcg per pin.
As close to pain as possible sub q.

Just pull that skin up at the point of pain and jab er on in.

Last edited:
Good advice- pretty much what I am doing right now- go where you have some looser skin around the elbow. As long as you are within a few inches of the site where you have pain, you will be good. I use a 30g, 5/16 inch slin pin.
PS- I also pin twice daily (5 mg BPC diluted with 2.5 ml bac water; 15 units each pin) I believe that comes out to 300 mcg per pin.
how has it been treating your elbow? im going to run TB500 too

Thought you wanted that IM, not SQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have to defer to the experts on that- Ive mainly read sq but that doesn't mean it is the right way or the only way.
Thought you wanted that IM, not SQ?

Seems to be good- I tore my distal triceps tendon from my elbow- Had surgery early June- My rehab is progressing quite well. I already have 70% ROM back and I'm able to work with light weight with my left arm. Not bad considering its about a 6-9 month recovery process. Not saying it is just the BPC though- Been throwing in low dose GH.
Honestly hard to say if I would have been at this point without it but I can say that pain is extremely minimal, almost non-existent. All I ever really feel is pressue when I move too far and that tells me to back off.

how has it been treating your elbow? im going to run TB500 too

BPC is systemic it doesnt require “spot injections” in the area you want to target for healing. Subq or IM anywhere will yield the desired effects. The most important thing is the quality of the peptide and the proper dosages.

BPC is systemic it doesnt require “spot injections” in the area you want to target for healing. Subq or IM anywhere will yield the desired effects. The most important thing is the quality of the peptide and the proper dosages.

Gotcha. So TB500 is pretty much the only one that would need to be site injected and IM?

IML Gear Cream!
Gotcha. So TB500 is pretty much the only one that would need to be site injected and IM?

I thought TB500 could be injected anywhere too.

Actually TB500 is systemic too... well at least from the studies ive seen. I havent seen any research stating that it is site specific.

BTW, how ya been Sherk? Long time no see... hope all is well dude. :kisses:

Tb500 is systemic like Rap said. Doesn't matter where you put it. It just takes longer to see improvement. 4-5 weeks like in my case.

Bpc157 doesn't need to be IM just as close to the area as possible. Bpc157 can be noticed within a weeks time.

Back