• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren itch?

I get insomnia (or perma-wakefulness after 4 hrs sleep), night sweats, breathlessness, heartburn, and a strong desire to run laggards over with my car... but no itching. Is that a known tren side?

I've had it bro! I went to the walk in clinic and the dr said its a minor allergic reaction. Try taking an antihistamine and it'll clear right up:)

Your right dlats took some Zyrtec and its helping big time?will it go away or don't have to cut tren

I wouldn't stop the tren. Mine went away after a week or two and never came back after that. I only had it with tren e. are you running e or a? Just curious because I know other guys tht it's happened to.

Guess what!? You're slightly allergic to tren. Don't worry though, there's an interesting thought about this right now that most people are and that it might have a hand in tren cough. Most people who have ypur reaction only seem to have it for a little while while their body becomes aclimated to tren. Try to stick it out for a bit longer, take some anti-histamines in the mean time. If it doesnt get better in a week or two you might have to think about alternative plans.

I've heard of it. Some people that I know really want to take it but are scared of it from all the terrible side effect they've heard that happen with some

Yeah I would try lowering your test for sure. Itching was the only really side I have ever had with tren a while back. After switching it up to half test of tren all is good.

The only thing I don't understand about the allergy thing is I'm already 3+ plus weeks u would it take so long for my body to react? When my dog has a vaccine allergy she's gets hives within 24hours

I"ve heard the allergy thing before as well. Maybe my body just got use to it. I kinda just woke up one morning and the itch was gone. I didnt take anything for it at all, def not saying you shouldnt though.

I've got the itch under control but my skin is kind if rashed in some spots ill keep everyone posted

I dont know anything about it causing any type of a rash. I have psoriasis, not really bad though. But when I'm on cycle my skin gets a lot better.

Never had the itch maybe it will go aways after your body adjust. The only prop I have had it takeing forever to bust a nut but that always a bad thing lol

Get Shredded!
I would google that. Might not even be gear related just a coinsidence. Hell my mom is 64 and just caught chicken pocks last week. Never know!

This is happening to me. Taking test 50ml EoD and tren a 50ml EoD for almost 3wks now and the itch in my delts (where I'm pinning) is pretty intense. It's not all the time but pretty frequent. Not red or swollen, thought it could be an infection bc that's what happened to a friend. He's taking the same but he had to stop bc the infection got pretty bad I think he's allergic though. Suggestions?

Tren acetate
Hey guys, I started my cycle on April 1, 2017. If I can remember correctly the itch started after that. I have had a full body itch from scalp down to my ankles. The itch is literally unbearable and comes at random times of the day. I will have an extreme inch on the back of my neck for two minutes and it will go away and then I will have another itch on the back of my knee and then it will go to my scalp, it is all over my body. For some reason the itch on my scalp is at its worst right when I step out of the shower. This seems like some weird internal problem and the only thing I can think that would be causing this is the cycle because there is no rash or bumps anywhere on my skin I was prescribed prednisone, that did not work and I went to a dermatologist who gave me a cream to put all over my body. It has been about three days with the cream and there is really no relief. I was wondering if there is anything I should do to get rid of this itch. I can barely sleep at night! If anyone has anything please let me know
Thanks

How about making your own steroid?All tools provided.Easy steps,cheaper and safer.More information in my profile.

Back