• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG during or blast at end

Nova

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I have read a lot of different opinions on what is the best protocol when it comes to taking hcg and also how much to take. I would like to clear it up in my head, would it be best to take it during or blast it at the end before pct. Also with the dosages I have read between 250-500iu twice a week during to blasting with 2500-5000iu eod before pct. If you guys could chip in some of your knowledge and experience that would be great.

Last edited:
IMHO this is what works for me...i use 250iu 3x per week on cycle and that is plenty....if you use it on cyce you shouldnt need it for pct...i run it the same while eters clear also

I use ~900 mg/wk on E4D schedule with good results... would hate the blast method since it means atrophy and testes running away and hiding during cycle.

I use ~900 mg/wk on E4D schedule with good results... would hate the blast method since it means atrophy and testes running away and hiding during cycle.

You mean "IUs" right? Otherwise thats some crazy shit. The IU to mg for hCG is something like 5000 IU/mg. lol

Last edited:
You mean "IUs" right? Otherwise thats some crazy shit. The IU to mg for hCG is something like 5000 IU/mg. lol

Hah yeah, 900 of however HCG is done ok? :) I wonder how 900*5,000 IU would feel... 4,500,000 IU? It would feel bad in the pocketbook for certain.

Ok I will prob go with 250iu 3 times a week like blacksheep. Do you start hcg from day 1 of the cycle even if using long esters like test e?

I didn't start until week 2 or 3 and the HCG is working great. I won't be spending more to run it those earlier weeks but that's just me

Back