• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Truth about HGH? Kinda gave me a scare

bearjew10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just watched this video I saw somewhere else. I'm on Puretropin now from IL, generic HGH of course. Watching this video, this guy kinda had some good points and scares me a little. I'm not invalidating any generic or companies listed on this forum. I'm just asking everyone what they believe and stuff. It is always worrisome that what you are getting from an UGL isn't really the product you ordered. And with HGH, the length of the sequence, the way the peptide is folded, and so many other factors come into play that it causes me great anxiety haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igYF-zj93VE

Ive run iron lions hgh for 7ish months at 10ius a day. I saw positive results, the results of the hgh serum AND the igf 1 increase all dictated its as legit as can be.

The video is unavailable, so I dont know what it said, but ill say this much.

If youre having anxiety over this, then maybe gear isnt for you...ive seen folks get sick of rx grade stuff, have horrendous reactions to rx grade stuff and given all the nonsense in the world, you're better off worrying about what the FDA deems acceptable to be included in your food (bugs etc).

I mean...be concerned about the bathtub UGL brewing gear wih dirt and hair in it...but given the continue praises IL has gotten and how mny countless folks have used generic hgh with great results, I am guessing the youtube video was some clickbait shit that pointed out things that could go wrong but blew i waaaaaaaayyyyy out of proportion

Ive run iron lions hgh for 7ish months at 10ius a day. I saw positive results, the results of the hgh serum AND the igf 1 increase all dictated its as legit as can be.

The video is unavailable, so I dont know what it said, but ill say this much.

If youre having anxiety over this, then maybe gear isnt for you...ive seen folks get sick of rx grade stuff, have horrendous reactions to rx grade stuff and given all the nonsense in the world, you're better off worrying about what the FDA deems acceptable to be included in your food (bugs etc).

I mean...be concerned about the bathtub UGL brewing gear wih dirt and hair in it...but given the continue praises IL has gotten and how mny countless folks have used generic hgh with great results, I am guessing the youtube video was some clickbait shit that pointed out things that could go wrong but blew i waaaaaaaayyyyy out of proportion

Hmm interesting maybe this guy got banned on YouTube really quick, I’ll check it out. I’m not anxious specifically over IL gear, just HGH Chinese generic in general. I will be getting my own blood work done. I think it’s reasonable to be anxious until a person gets tangible results for themselves. This guy just made a bunch of good points and sparked my thinking, that’s all. I’m not discrediting any sponsors on here, or even generic HGH at all, just wanted to discuss what was discussed in this video. But oh well

I didnt mean that you were trying to discredit anyone on these boards. But I watch a lot of guys on youtube (many of whom are gone) that talked openly about use and experience and because of that my feed gets all those clickbait videos "truth about steroids" and shit. Almost all of them are videos where they legitimately blow alot of things out of proportion (like hgh is a complicated and specially shaped peptide that need state of the art facilities and cant "just be synthesized in some chinese lab")

Didn't see the video but I've seen some of his stuff.

Meh. Don't care for his opinion really.

Back