• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey Guys

fit guru

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to this forum. This looks like a pretty cool place to be. I have not been very active on any forums for several years now. I am a former National level competitor. I have been a contest prep coach for the last 12 years having trained many top National level competitors as well as a few Pro's. 4 of my clients turned pro the last few years. I am not looking to hijack anyone's business on this forum as I am sure there are already people here that do contest prep but I am available for advice. I just now started fooling with peptides because at my age(54) I need all the GH i can get. Any way glad to be here.

New to this forum. This looks like a pretty cool place to be. I have not been very active on any forums for several years now. I am a former National level competitor. I have been a contest prep coach for the last 12 years having trained many top National level competitors as well as a few Pro's. 4 of my clients turned pro the last few years.

Glad to have someone with your experience around here.

I need all the GH i can get.

Came to the right place. :winkfinger:

On behalf of H-AS Pharma ... Welcome to ASF .. be sure to sign up at our sister site too.. IMF.. Most of the same cats and same sponsors over there..

Stick around... You have everything to gain from being here.. tons of knowledge and bro's willing to help out.

And don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions ..

New to this forum. This looks like a pretty cool place to be. I have not been very active on any forums for several years now. I am a former National level competitor. I have been a contest prep coach for the last 12 years having trained many top National level competitors as well as a few Pro's. 4 of my clients turned pro the last few years. I am not looking to hijack anyone's business on this forum as I am sure there are already people here that do contest prep but I am available for advice. I just now started fooling with peptides because at my age(54) I need all the GH i can get. Any way glad to be here.

Welcome to the forum!

Back