• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do I have this cycle right?

mleads0

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to do my 4th cycle (my 3rd was similar to this one with the exception that my AI and PCT wasnt as precise as I am now finding out).

Should I be taking HCG during cycle along with Arimidex .5mg ED? If so how much, what weeks,etc and what type/size Cyringe (I am not familiar with HCG so dont mind my ignorance to this)?

Should I be running my Anavar into my PCT or keep it at week 7-14?

Should I drop Nolva from my PCT? If so is there anything I am missing from my PCT...please be specific (names, oral or injection, weeks to take, etc) as I am not so familiar with all the PCT terms I am now reading into.

Thank you again for any well detailed information.
Please no short, abreviated guesses that everyone else will argue about while the true facts get lost in this thread...lol

Current Cycle I am looking to do
Stats:

5'9"
180pounds
BF 16%

Cycle:

300-400mg/wk Deca weeks 1-10
400-500mg/wk Test Cyp or Test E weeks 1-12
50mg/ED weeks 7-14

PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
2 weeks after last injection

Possible Arimidex .5mg during cycle if I feel any nipple soreness etc

^ agree, atleast a 250mg surplus for test. Also would extend the cycle, deca starts to shine around week 8, IMO go around 12 weeks as a min for the deca and go 2 extra with test

Ok so I will extend the test and deca 2 additional weeks and I will do a 2:1 ratio. Thank you

How about my AI and PCT questions anavar etc?

Back