• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace labs 99% hgh labs

May want to edit out your personal info

Baseline GH was .3 , draw was 10.4

Guys, if you look at the other threads, I posted the GH serum test is only a test if there's GH it's not a test of strength or purity. Many factors go into the serum number - I saw the GH was injected into the delts but was that IM or did the pin not go that far? Was this test fasted? Yes that makes a difference. Are you on any medications? Were you in the gym prior to blood draw? You can look here for a bit more info - http://somatropin.cn/hghtest.html

As I posted in the other threads where you posted these numbers I'll gladly split the cost of an independent test with you. Email me for details. What you have here is GH that's been tested at 99.72% purity with low dimers.

We have many repeat buyers and many great reviews on the boards.

Cheers,
Bones

Guys, if you look at the other threads, I posted the GH serum test is only a test if there's GH it's not a test of strength or purity. Many factors go into the serum number - I saw the GH was injected into the delts but was that IM or did the pin not go that far? Was this test fasted? Yes that makes a difference. Are you on any medications? Were you in the gym prior to blood draw? You can look here for a bit more info - http://somatropin.cn/hghtest.html

As I posted in the other threads where you posted these numbers I'll gladly split the cost of an independent test with you. Email me for details. What you have here is GH that's been tested at 99.72% purity with low dimers.

Cheers,
Bones

Goodmorning , I used strict protocol proceedure.I do not pin triceps until recently,so no scar tissue,I did not eat, fasted for twelve hours, I did not workout before testing...workout was 24 hours earlier. I am determined ri see this through to the 6 week Igf1,3 testing ( 5 weeks left ) and will post results at that time.my wife will be doing protocol draw tomorrow , results will be posted within 5 days. I am not inclined to pay for half of a mass spec test of your light blue tops.I had ordered 1 99% pure kit, then ordered your 10 box kit of 99% pure -so we have enough for the balance of testing which good or bad, I will be posting.lets wait and see , thank you for your response.

I am more concerned regarding the bioactivity of the product as you can get a good gh read, and due to the manufacturing processes, and other factors score 0 on igf1,3 conversion...on the flip side you can get a low initial gh read, yet have an amazingly high igf1,3 bioactivity. , so testing results will be the true indicator..kindest regards. James

Ya hgh serum only means if you in fact have real hgh. I only do hgh serum in beginning just to make sure it's lagit so I don't waste time and money. Dont go by hgh serum for potency if you get lets say a 27 it still dosent mean its good hgh. IGF numbers are the important numbers and as ace stated alot of factors determine results. It is a must to get an IGF basline if not there is no way to judge potency I see it over and over guys getting say 250-300igf off 3iu and they praise the hgh and how good it is when in fact you have no idea cause your basline could be 200-250 who knows. Let's not forget to check AST and ALT cause we all know that the liver is responsible in converting hgh to IGF by 75%-90% so guys when you test you have to factor in these things.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ya hgh serum only means if you in fact have real hgh. I only do hgh serum in beginning just to make sure it's lagit so I don't waste time and money. Dont go by hgh serum for potency if you get lets say a 27 it still dosent mean its good hgh. IGF numbers are the important numbers and as ace stated alot of factors determine results. It is a must to get an IGF basline if not there is no way to judge potency I see it over and over guys getting say 250-300igf off 3iu and they praise the hgh and how good it is when in fact you have no idea cause your basline could be 200-250 who knows. Let's not forget to check AST and ALT cause we all know that the liver is responsible in converting hgh to IGF by 75%-90% so guys when you test you have to factor in these things.

TRUTH HERE , my baseline igf have been done and are posted.

So does this mean you are expected to have higher than normal AST and ALT when on HGH? I have to get bloods in a month and need my liver values close to normal. Last time they were just slightly high and my diagnosis of course was that I am fat or NAFLD (Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease) but I know it is really because of the supplements I was taking. Are liver protectants necessary when on HGH?
Let's not forget to check AST and ALT cause we all know that the liver is responsible in converting hgh to IGF by 75%-90% so guys when you test you have to factor in these things.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Pharma quality light blue tops serume score: 11.1

I tested the exact same "pharma quality" light blue tops on June 26 following the usual protocol (not a first timer), got a score of 11.1. See attached pic.

QUICK BACKGROUND: Very satisfied with the amazing effects of the "pharma quality" DARK blue top GH and the 23.6 serum score, I ordered 6 more kits in June 2018. However, I did not receive the dark blue tops, but instead I received the light blue tops which were previously stated clearly by Bones as "GMP quality" GH (not "pharma quality") and sold at a lower price. I thought Bones sent me the GMP light blues as a mistake, instead of the pharma dark blues. Surprisingly, Bones then claimed that I actually did receive the pharma quality -- just that the tops were suddenly (and without previous notice) changed from dark blue to light blue by the Chinese GH factory. He represented in both emails and on this and other forums that I received the pharma quality GH. Of course, I knew the explanation was complete BS. Eventually, Bones gave me a refund between the difference in price between the pharma and GMP ($30 per kit). I then told him via email that I would have blood work to test the light blue so-called pharma quality on June 26. I did follow up as I said I would, and his so-called pharma light blues serum tested with a score of 11.1. I quickly advised Bones of the result and provided pics of BOTH blood work results. Bones does not like his "private" emails to me to be shared so I won't post his replies here at this time. Let's just say he "defended" his light blue top pharma GH.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
So does this mean you are expected to have higher than normal AST and ALT when on HGH? I have to get bloods in a month and need my liver values close to normal. Last time they were just slightly high and my diagnosis of course was that I am fat or NAFLD (Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease) but I know it is really because of the supplements I was taking. Are liver protectants necessary when on HGH?

05/22/2018 My AST= 34 of 10-35 ul
My ALT = 37 of 9 - 46 ul

After pinning light blue tops for a week and completed protocol testing

06/25/2018 My AST = 41 of 10-35ul ....HIGH
My ALT = 37 of 9-46 ul

Holy shit that's a hell of an estradiol level there beachguy lol

Thanks for posting more results for the community

Holy shit that's a hell of an estradiol level there beachguy lol

Thanks for posting more results for the community

It's a known false estradiol reading resulting from Tren use (under the Roche ECLIA method used by LabCorp). I'm on Aromasin EOD.

It's a known false estradiol reading resulting from Tren use (under the Roche ECLIA method used by LabCorp). I'm on Aromasin EOD.
Oh that explains it haha. I thought it was a real one, I could feel my titties growing

I had the same thing happen on tren about two months ago. Retested 6 weeks later and my E2 was crashed at 4.

- - - Updated - - -

That sucks my friend Procard speaks highly of the pharma tops from ace.

Cheers,
Bones
I have done this exact hgh from Ace and its right on. I have been doing business with them for years and not only is it the best but you get 911 service. They do a great job.

Back