• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting my shit together log

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys. I was pretty active about a year or so ago but took some time off to fix my shit. Dealing with addiction, facing some past abuse issues and trying to fix my marriage. Not to mention finishing my physical therapy from my accident.

If anyone remembers me, I got hit by a drunk driver july 2016. Woke up to a burning vehicle. Managed to hop out and suffered a torn MCL, severe brain injury (relearned how to balance and track objects) 2nd and 3rd degree burns and a ruined SI joint. 10ius of puretropin ED for about 7 months had me feeling good but major depression and lack of lifting has left me worse for wear.

Anyways I figure no time like the present to get my shit together physically and since I have a lot of HGH going past the 1 year mark (iron lion suggested 1 year or so before losing potency) I might as well get a little crazy.

Gonna figure out the exact numbers but I should have enough GH to run 15ius 5 on 2 off with mk677 on off days for 4 months. My personal experience was that 10ius of GH ED will lead to results in under 6 weeks body composition wise.

Other than that, I have a lot of shit at my disposal hormone wise so I will see what sort of trouble I can get into.

Im also someone who prefers to go cold turkey when it comes to giving up junk food and shit so Im gonna go pound as much booze and as many mcdonalds cheeseburgers as I can before midnight. 12am on the dot im done. Measurements and shit to come in the morning I guess.

How’s the hangover? Lol....good luck bro. Glad your on the upside of down at least. Injury’s can make us feel like prisoners to our own bodies, especially when lifting has been a huge part of ones lifestyle. it sucks, but moving forward is the only real option. Good luck brother!

Good luck grinding again bro. I imagine the depression that comes along from an injury like thats gotta be a total mind fuck.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

That's gotta be hard but youre about to start killing it and that right there will help get it right

How’s the hangover? Lol....good luck bro. Glad your on the upside of down at least. Injury’s can make us feel like prisoners to our own bodies, especially when lifting has been a huge part of ones lifestyle. it sucks, but moving forward is the only real option. Good luck brother!

Surprisingly fine. Was up at 6am writting out the next 12 weeks.

Lucky you brother. I drink 3 IPA’s and I’m hungover for 5 days lol. I hope you accomplish your goals bro!

Lucky you brother. I drink 3 IPA’s and I’m hungover for 5 days lol. I hope you accomplish your goals bro!

I've always had a fairly high tolerance to booze. But Im more of a straight whiskey kinda guy. My only hangovers have ever been from beers and IPAs.

I've always had a fairly high tolerance to booze. But Im more of a straight whiskey kinda guy. My only hangovers have ever been from beers and IPAs.

Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace, favorites.

Awesome man, good to see another contributing member on here too. Glad you've gotten yourself healed and clean. Addiction is a hell of a thing to deal with.

I have to say, I feel sorry for your wrists and ankles on that much GH lol. Every time I shot 10iu at a time I could barely walk my calves would get so pumped.

Wishing you a successful return, and I'll checking in on you. I'll give you shit if you're bullshitting too lol.

Me too. Whisky gives me the least hangover. I had to quit drinking though, I have a problem with it

Awesome man, good to see another contributing member on here too. Glad you've gotten yourself healed and clean. Addiction is a hell of a thing to deal with.

I have to say, I feel sorry for your wrists and ankles on that much GH lol. Every time I shot 10iu at a time I could barely walk my calves would get so pumped.

Wishing you a successful return, and I'll checking in on you. I'll give you shit if you're bullshitting too lol.

I get accustomed really quick. I had like 2 days where i couldnt walk from how bad I hurt. After that I just slept. A lot.

- - - Updated - - -

You working with a coach or on your own?

My own. I have spent almost a decade learnif and experimenting and helping others. Gonna finally give it a go one my own.

I get accustomed really quick. I had like 2 days where i couldnt walk from how bad I hurt. After that I just slept. A lot.

- - - Updated - - -

My own. I have spent almost a decade learnif and experimenting and helping others. Gonna finally give it a go one my own.
Nice. Looking forward to it man. Think I'm gonna start a log soon too. They really do help drive traffic and keep this place interesting

So got my shit all laid out. Wife smashed her fingers between 75's while trying to bail out of a set of inclines so our gym session was cut short to go home and drain the massive blood blisters in her fingers. Ill be hitting it tomorrow for a "real" session..

Diet: For simplicity sake, it will be the same thing everyday. Adjustments will be made on store sales/availability. Money isnt plentiful so whatever is on sale will be my main source

Meal 1:
5 egg whites/1 whole egg (cooked in grass fed butter)
1 slice havarti cheese
250g cooked plain jasmine rice

Meal 2 (pre workout)
5oz chicken breast
1tsp el yucateco xxxtra hot sauce

Meal 3 (post workout)
5oz chicken breast
1tsp el yucateco xxtra hot sauxe

Meal 4
1.5 whey
2tsp peanut butter

Meal 5
5oz ground beef (raw weight)
250g beef bullion jasmine rice

Meal 6
5oz ground beef (raw weight)
250g beef bullion jasmine rice

Meal 7
5 egg whites/1 whole egg (cooked in grass fed butter)
1 slice havarti cheese

Meal 8:
2 cups raw whole milk
1 lenny and larrys cookies

3am:
1.5 scoops whey
2tsp peanut butter

The raw milk and lenny and larrys is my guilty pleasure. The raw milk also helps my digestion 1000x more than any pre or probitic I have tried.

Calories/macros is up there. But more importantly its clesn. I find if I eat clean I recomp quickly but if I eat shit all day I become a skinny fat piece of shit.

Drugs:

5iu hgh 3x daily (waking, post workout, pre bed)
15iu humulin r (with preworkout meal done IM)
10mg SD preworkout
300mg Tren Hex EW
400mg test E EW
T4 100mcg EOD

Diet is taking a tidbit I read from a flex wheeler article....increase meal frequency THEN increase meal volume. It will be easier for me to eat small meals every 2 or so hours with work (work at a gym and my bosses are more than accomodating with taking short breaks)

The random 3am shake and peanut butter is because my wife wakes up at 3am to get ready for work. Shes a PT and has sessions at 5am 5 days a week. I wake up to make sure she gets up and then tend to sit around for an hour or so before dozing off.

I actually, surprisingly, have a lot of experience with slin (long story)

Alright so i guess this is officially Day 1. Sort of. I ate clean yesterday but after a gym accident I pretty much just spent the day resting and meal prepping.

Slight change in schedule due to carpooling with my wife to the gym (she had a few clients and I wasnt going to waste gas just to come in an hour after her)

Waking BP:
120/77

Weight:
207lbs

15iu Humulin R subq
6 eggs (5 whites/1 whole)
1 slice havarti cheese
200g plain cooked jasmine rice
View attachment 34883

Yes...i know..."Dont eat fat with insulin". But i know it takes 2 hours (almost on the dot) to hit me when i pin subq. The rice and eggs will be long gone before I even start training.

5oz Chicken Breast
1tsp xxxtra hot sauce
200g plain cooked jasmine rice

View attachment 34881

Smashed chest right as the slin kicked in. Sipped on some low carb gatorade as I lifted since i dont need a fuckton of sugar to counteract insulin.

HS Bench
70x8x4

DB Incline Bench
70x8
70x7x2

Dips
BWx8x3

Low to High Cable Flys
20x12x4

High to Low Cable Flys
30x12x3

Pushups
3 sets to failure

Gonna pin 10iu of GH IM then smash another helping of chicken, hot sauce and rice. And relax the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Whelp the missus wanted to hit legs so I popped 10mg of SD and started doing split squats on the smith machine (back leg elevated) while my wife was maxing on squats

Walked to the drinking fountain and came bag to some pregnant bitch having moved my shit and changing weight around. She then proceeded to dick around for 10 minutes all while checking out her ass and rubbing her belly as if her baby was so proud of her.

I dont think i have ever been so pissed off before. Like I walked out before i said some really fucked up shit to her.

Not sure if SD or sleep deprivation but fuck.

Hit abs and left

See that’s when you’re supposed to hit her like a football sled and drive her 50yds downfield. :)

How do you not look around the room before you start changing plates?

I try to work when it’s slow, but still no one ever does this to me. I imagine I would just be like “dude I’m using this. Yeah I’ve got like six more sets. But you can take pictures for your Instagram over there.

Right here is where the big boys pick up heavy things.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See that’s when you’re supposed to hit her like a football sled and drive her 50yds downfield. :)

How do you not look around the room before you start changing plates?

I try to work when it’s slow, but still no one ever does this to me. I imagine I would just be like “dude I’m using this. Yeah I’ve got like six more sets. But you can take pictures for your Instagram over there.

Right here is where the big boys pick up heavy things.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My shit was literally next to the machine too. All she did was mad dog me the whole time too.

Sorry my wife makes your pancake ass look inverted

On a whim I hit the grocery store.

1.99 per lb top sirloin.
1.39 per lb sirloin tip steak.
1.49 per lb boneless skinless chicken breast

Im stocked for at least a month

Pretty straightforward day.

Waking BP:
120/70

Weight:

Woke up sore as fuck. Late to work. Managed to get all my meals in up until I got home and opened a pack of top sirloin to vacuum seal it. Was rancid as fuck and I spent a good 10 minutes puking my brains out from the smell. Kind of weird as I have a pretty strong stomahh but something about rotten raw steak (chicken doesnt bother me) killed me.

Gonna skip my egg meal, have my cookie and milk and knock out so I can get a jump on tomorrow.

Yea. Most of it was good. Only 1 of the packs was bad. The others were fine. I have a feeling it was left somewhere and an employee found it and just tossed it back in the cooler.

Whelp the missus wanted to hit legs so I popped 10mg of SD and started doing split squats on the smith machine (back leg elevated) while my wife was maxing on squats

Walked to the drinking fountain and came bag to some pregnant bitch having moved my shit and changing weight around. She then proceeded to dick around for 10 minutes all while checking out her ass and rubbing her belly as if her baby was so proud of her.

I dont think i have ever been so pissed off before. Like I walked out before i said some really fucked up shit to her.

Not sure if SD or sleep deprivation but fuck.

Hit abs and left
Why not just smile and say, "Excuse, me. I am still using this. You are welcome to work in between my sets if you help switch the weights."

Why not just smile and say, "Excuse, me. I am still using this. You are welcome to work in between my sets if you help switch the weights."

Well aside from shes a regular at my work (i work at said gym) who has the "im prego so therefore I am allowed to act and do as I please" mentality and has been a total dick to most of my staff, I just had 0 patience for whatever reason.

Good, mother fuckin morning ASF.20180704_045543.jpg
Got up at 4 this morning. Cooked up 20oz of ground beef, packed up my rice cooker and a bunch of other shit and am on my way to work. Got about 2 hours to lift becore my shift starts so figured I would stop in just to say whats up, update the log and encourage everyone who is struggling to keep killing it.

Well for some reason my entire post got deleted as i hit post so Im just going to give cliffs.

Meal 1 through 3
5oz 96 lean ground beef
200g jasmine rice

Meal 4
8oz chicken breast
200g jasmine rice

Meal 5
2 80/20 burger patties
300g jasmine rice

Meal 6
2 scoops combat whey

Back:

Pull ups
BWx8x3

Pull ups w/ 25lb plate added
3 sets 5 reps.

Pull downs behind neck
100x8x3
135x8x2

Rack chins
BWx10x4

Everything was done slow and controlled. Lots of stretching at the bottom and squeezing at the top. Had a great pump after rack chins...definitely becoming a staple in my routine

Couldnt row. Was in a ton of pain so I had my wife try to yank my SI joint back into place. It shifted a good 2 inches which took the fight out of me.

Entire day was stressful so my meals werent very well timed and basically spent the whole day "grazing". Id heat up a meal and then had some sort of "emergency" to deal with. But we smashed our sales goals for the day so Ill have an easy day tomorrow when my bosses get back from their day off.

Well for some reason my entire post got deleted as i hit post so Im just going to give cliffs.

Meal 1 through 3
5oz 96 lean ground beef
200g jasmine rice

Meal 4
8oz chicken breast
200g jasmine rice

Meal 5
2 80/20 burger patties
300g jasmine rice

Meal 6
2 scoops combat whey

Back:

Pull ups
BWx8x3

Pull ups w/ 25lb plate added
3 sets 5 reps.

Pull downs behind neck
100x8x3
135x8x2

Rack chins
BWx10x4

Everything was done slow and controlled. Lots of stretching at the bottom and squeezing at the top. Had a great pump after rack chins...definitely becoming a staple in my routine

Couldnt row. Was in a ton of pain so I had my wife try to yank my SI joint back into place. It shifted a good 2 inches which took the fight out of me.

Entire day was stressful so my meals werent very well timed and basically spent the whole day "grazing". Id heat up a meal and then had some sort of "emergency" to deal with. But we smashed our sales goals for the day so Ill have an easy day tomorrow when my bosses get back from their day off.
Those are some very calorie dense meals right there.

The beef is "raw weight. Easier to measure that way since i crumble it so the cooked weight fluctuates a good ounce or 2 depending on how burnt i make it lol. I think the total macros i wind up with is 30g protein, 80g carbs and like 7g fat.

Its hot as dick. Was 119 at one point...currently 113...at 745 at night.

Completely honest i did and at jack shit today. Coupled with the swelling and bloating from the GH and the heartburn thats been kicking my ass I was lucky to survive work.

Will probably hit the gym around 2am when it cools off (it was 90 until about midnight last night) since i cant sleep in the heat and I dont have an AC unit

Back